Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

http://leoville.com/

Welcome to Leoville!
My name is Leo Laporte. I am a US-based journalist specializing in technology coverage on radio, TV, and the Internet. This site is home to my blog and contains information about everything I publish, but I also have several other web sites you might be interested in.
You'll find notes for my nationally syndicated radio talk show at The Tech Guy Labs.
I also host and produce the most popular technology shows on the Internet. You can find them all at TWiT® or subscribe on iTunes. And now, watch live at TWiT Live or listen live at TWiT.am (Icecast-compatible player required).
I blog occasionally here and post regular short updates on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.
Get my full profile, including links to my other sites, on my Google Profile. For information on advertising visit this page. PR professionals, please visit my PR info page before pitching me.
I use OpenPGP encryption and signing on all my email. If it's not signed by me, it's not from me. And if you'd like to protect your email to me from prying eyes, install GNU Privacy Guard (gpg4win or GPGTools for the Mac) and import my public key. Search for it using the short ID B22D2CD5 or download and import my public key from this server. I create new keys regularly so be sure to use this key and not older versions. (This key is dated April 11, 2014 and identified as keybase.io/leolaporte)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
good poo poo op

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
http://leoville.com/pr

not signing NDAs makes him better than at least 95% of tech press tbf

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970