Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Necros posted:

its real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm actually what happens when scholastic makes two retards have sex with books and then breeds the half book children together. Just text on a screen.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Libelous Slander posted:

obama's gonna pass an executive order banning all pit bulls from existing YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE

Yeah. A black person is going to ban pitbulls. Sure.

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm actually what happens when scholastic makes two retards have sex with books and then breeds the half book children together. Just text on a screen.

mysterious frankie posted:

Jesus Christ, stop.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

The Human Crouton posted:

Yeah. A black person is going to ban pitbulls. Sure.

he's only half black so if your dog is only part pit you'll be fine

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Libelous Slander posted:

he's only half black so if your dog is only part pit you'll be fine

phew

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i was wondering why people hate Pet Island so much. thanks to this thread i now know why

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Y-Hat posted:

i was wondering why people hate Pet Island so much. thanks to this thread i now know why

Yeah. This was a fun thread until fat farm girls came in here to gloat about their emotionless dominion over animals.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Superconsndar posted:

As an animal lady, I weigh approx 600 lbs so obvs yes

everybody stand back...while i slam this wale

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
fluffy bunnies is a druid

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
didnt read these posts but ive known some pits and they were very adorable and nice and smart, even the 150 lb ones that toss around truck tires like rag dolls

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

fluffy bunnies is a druid

pet island 2014: mod this druid

E: or were you talking about me being a real life shapeshifter? because I turn into a gay werewolf on occasion.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

pet island 2014: mod this druid

E: or were you talking about me being a real life shapeshifter? because I turn into a gay werewolf on occasion.

Head mates, trap sprung.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

We've kind of lost focus here. Now that we've established that pitbulls are just harmless and misunderstood we need to identify the real enemy : The dreaded Tosa Inu

Bred in Japan for fighting starting in the 1800s this Asian menace has a bite force of over 550lbs, nearly double that of the average Pit Bull (who are actually pretty weak sauce on the bite force spectrum), and it does all of this while lookin like some kind old hounddog:

Ownership or importation is banned in these locales:
United Kingdom
Australia
Cyprus
Denmark
Hong Kong
Iceland
Israel
Malaysia
Malta
New Zealand
Norway
Singapore
Turkey

And ironically, certain districts of Japan where the breed was created.

Lock your doors. Hide your pets. Don't leave raw fish or whatever the Japanese eat laying around! THE TOSA INU MIGHT BE BEHIND YOU RIGHT NOW

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
did anybody talk about caucasians yet theyre like little misanthropic russian bears that hate everyone

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
big for a dog, little for a bear. i mean.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I like rhodesian ridgebacks. They fought lions. Helldump Hint: if you search long enough you can find pictures of me when I was the size of a small beef cow showing rhodesian ridgebacks in the junior division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I like rhodesian ridgebacks. They fought lions. Helldump Hint: if you search long enough you can find pictures of me when I was the size of a small beef cow showing rhodesian ridgebacks in the junior division.

My uncle had a Rhodesian and it was a really great dog

Still had the same problems all big dogs have with arthritis and poo poo though

• Locked thread