Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
http://www.returnofkings.com/37273/a-guide-for-getting-laid-at-anime-conventions

solid advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You've taken the first step.... but are you ready to go deeper? http://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html :mrgw:

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
Sorry don't really care about pedophile priests, getting misty to gag on my nob is top of the list.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im goimng to open it as a tab and leave it there for a week maybe ill get to it thx tho

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
step one: be a female with low self esteem

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
My dick is the only napkin

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

gotta be alpha

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Do’s…

Events focusing on Lolita.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
what's an omega?

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

what's an omega?

A proto-beta?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

quote:

As a person who has known con security,

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
great read if you want to know how average people view goons

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
"They also tend to smell but that’s the least offensive thing about them."

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

herpes-kun has been with me ever since ^^

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Raves. Imagine a nightclub filled with almost all betas and at least 20 percent of the women there are bangable. This is nightclub game for toddlers. The sharks of a normal nightclub are replaced by clown fish. Just make sure to card the girl because many under 18’s love to get an older man from these sorts of events.

no please. stay the gently caress out you creepy predatory fuckwits thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

These aren’t women at all but I will tag them as such just because this is the type of degeneracy you will see at anime conventions. Many in the anime community allow transgendered freaks to parade around as women.

• Locked thread