Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
I got laid off cause of low oil prices, which is good because my job sucked, but bad because I hate looking for work

At least I'm getting a good reference tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoober

how do you get a job

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
i got laid off once. it was pretty terrible because the job wasn't good but the money was and i had been there a long time. now you can enjoy funemployment for a while

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
that's a bummer man. It sucks when you're the victim of forces that are entirely beyond your own control

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

ZeroCount

can you use byob as a reference

ulvir

sorryabout that, man

this dive in the oil prices is doing us all in

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
That really sucks. Been through it myself, would hardly recommend it.

alnilam

ZeroCount posted:

*phone rings* hello? Yes that's me. Yeah he or she had a good av, and made some funny posts. No i don't think they were a sex perv or animal torturer. Okay, thanks, good luck! Bye now.

FluffieDuckie

don't think of it as being unemployed, think of it as having more time to post

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Laugh Till You Pee

Tell your mom to stop sending me nudes.
Sending good wishes for a new job soon :-)

smoobles

that sucks :(

nobody make a parody thread called "got laid, fellas", it would be in poor taste.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AAB

you should enjoy it. have funemployment

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

good

ZeroCount

consider this less of a setback and more as an opportunity to finally realise your dream of becoming professional poster

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

every time god closes a door he opens a window. i guess because he's ashamed of you and doesn't want you leaving where people can see you

Cnidario

ZeroCount posted:

on your resume put fluffie and sal as your refs. c/p your posting history as work experience

Cnidario

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

every time god closes a door he opens a window. i guess because he's ashamed of you and doesn't want you leaving where people can see you

:drat:

Salmiakki

Jalleyfish posted:

on your resume put fluffie and sal as your refs. c/p your posting history as work experience

i will get you fired if u a shitposter

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

verily carefree

smoobles posted:

nobody make a parody thread called "got laid, fellas", it would be in poor taste.

!!!!

GEExCEE

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT

alnilam

as usual the saudis are to blame for your trouble, op

I'm sorry you got laid off :(

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties

Salmiakki posted:

lol I am definitely a shitposter

FluffieDuckie

yes but his av is primo

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Cnidario

Salmiakki posted:

drat its a two way street. op choose carefully

pig slut lisa

irl is good

there's a pretty good employment thread on meetsauced.com

ulvir

i hope the op gets back on their feet soon

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

hrm, i was considering it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
that sucks op i got laid off last year. i found a job i like p quick i hope you do too

thanks Manifisto!

• Locked thread