Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
that platformer is still in development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
iirc there was approx. 30 pages of angry arguing w/r/t his programming ability and whether there was a better way to do a certain loop or something

it was almost as bad as if somebody had brought up steak or sth

rotor wasn't a mod at the time i dont think

the losethos guy got a forums acct.

OH OH OH and the best best best christmas thread with pictures, ending in

<--------- being trapped in a doorway and the house burning down

gently caress i hope somebody has that lol prob one of the best things to come from yospos.

i think that was like 2011 tho

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

pagancow posted:

half naked ladies were all over the pic thread

rip blaarg

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

As a Millennial I posted:

im permabanned poster linuxstomper58. i first started reading yospos when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "stebe" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "anroid lol" and "yospos bitch" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing computers in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal autism. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "funny computer" style of yospos humor was all about; i think it's the computer leaking in to the conscious, what stallmanist theory considered to be the cause of autism and autistic syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" yospos to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

quoting this for the new page. I spent literally minutes on this post and it will not go unappreciated.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

highly appreciated, a++, totally not a ripoff of the most awful garbage thread ever created found here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691355&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

du -hast posted:

highly appreciated, a++, totally not a ripoff of the most awful garbage thread ever created found here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691355&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

I did a better one earlier than that

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

yes iirc from that shameful thread that i posted :2bong:, you mentioned that

its p impossible to do it worse. i pride myself on my hand crafted poo poo posting ability

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i bumped it 4 u

pram
Jun 10, 2001
so e veryone can enjoy yr handywork

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

tyvm

a proud example of poo poo posting

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

As a Millennial I posted:

quoting this for the new page. I spent literally minutes on this post and it will not go unappreciated.
What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you anroid user? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Khan Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on github, and I have over 300 confirmed commits. I am trained in coding warfare and I’m the top scripter in the entire US cyber command. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will hack you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your smartphone. You’re loving done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my smart fridge. Not only am I extensively trained in IoT combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States National Security Agency and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable anroid off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving done, kiddo.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

eh

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

kalstrams posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you anroid user? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Khan Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on github, and I have over 300 confirmed commits. I am trained in coding warfare and I’m the top scripter in the entire US cyber command. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will hack you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your smartphone. You’re loving done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my smart fridge. Not only am I extensively trained in IoT combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States National Security Agency and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable anroid off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving done, kiddo.

p good

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

also p and v abbreviations.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

also my first thoughts about yospos were "looks like 90s hacker stuff"

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

kalstrams posted:

also my first thoughts about yospos were "looks like 90s hacker stuff"

ah yes very astute op

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
also there was LIGATT security

and PCS CHOICE CHATTERS

and that ASK BALLMER thread

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

:pwn:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i first got here by clicking dead ken's probie in lf

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

sounds like a good mythbusters premise to me

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

trying not to giggle too hard at the cozpop thread in cmpsc 311

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Oh right I get it, this thread is nostalgia about all the very funny jokes made in Old Yospos. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
cozpop WAS really funny though

• Locked thread