Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
congratulation fluffieduckie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's insanely cool how i spent upwards of ten minutes delicately crafting my contribution in MS paint and then was thoughtlessly spurned

FluffieDuckie

Brillo_Pad posted:

congratulation fluffieduckie

thank you thank you. i'm investigating ways to spend my royalty check. i'm open to suggestions

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther
good work everyone :)

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

it's insanely cool how i spent upwards of ten minutes delicately crafting my contribution in MS paint and then was thoughtlessly spurned

i carefully scrolled through all 7 pages of that thread and i suspect you forgot to post your contribution

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

good work everyone :)

:agreed:

the funny people were funny as usual and i'm proud of them

dogcrash truther
i am he missed his chance to be part of a the front page, for writing

dogcrash truther
i can only imagine his co ntributions, but they probably would have been pretty funny, i think

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

i can only imagine his co ntributions, but they probably would have been pretty funny, i think

that's what i thought when i read the thread. "i'll bet i am he has something funny to say about this"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

i carefully scrolled through all 7 pages of that thread and i suspect you forgot to post your contribution

it's on page 2 of this thread :saddowns:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

several of my friends were induced to draw doors for the mods sick pleasure under false pretenses

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

it's on page 2 of this thread :saddowns:

look i'm going to say this very slowly so you can follow. this is not the official thread. this was an invitation to post in the other thread. you had to post in the other thread to get in the article and the goldmine. smh

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

dogcrash truther posted:

rip

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

look i'm going to say this very slowly so you can follow. this is not the official thread. this was an invitation to post in the other thread. you had to post in the other thread to get in the article and the goldmine. smh

aw poo poo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

ooohhhhhhh.

FluffieDuckie

:cripes:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I couldn't think of any funny door things to draw anyway, so maybe it's for the best

dogcrash truther
i posted a golden idea, about a door with fangs

dogcrash truther
heres an easier one for you: a door, wearing a space suit, and theres a raven flying through it

dogcrash truther
also the perspective on the door is skewed slightly, and the door looks bored

dogcrash truther
sorry for being mean, i'm actually angry at a different poster and i'm taking it out on you

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

sorry for being mean, i'm actually angry at a different poster and i'm taking it out on you

is it me? :ohdear:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

...:sigh:

tao of lmao

I did it. I've made the bigtime, now!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
birth haha exit the womb, inside is life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

man, I was so close to getting in,
all I forgot to do was be funny

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I really wanted to make a cartoon on paper with pencil where someone was walking, then comes across a door being held open by someone, who says "Let the building eat you" and a giant tongue shoots out the door, wraps up the first person, pulls them quickly in, and burps, but I was out of time and I need to rework the whole approach from scratch.

----------------

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty posted:

I really wanted to make a cartoon on paper with pencil where someone was walking, then comes across a door being held open by someone, who says "Let the building eat you" and a giant tongue shoots out the door, wraps up the first person, pulls them quickly in, and burps, but I was out of time and I need to rework the whole approach from scratch.

well...maybe next time there's a door-opening-related front page article. should be any time now

i am he

gently caress !!

i am he

my new dog posted:

birth haha exit the womb, inside is life

i am he

the secret to immortality was actually discovered a long time ago. you just have to stay inside the womb forever.

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

gently caress !!

yeah you go on your fancy trip and us hardworking posters stayed home and got frontpaged

i am he

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh where did you go friend

----------------

bog pixie

no they will not posted:

Wait... there's a front page?

actually...there isn't. just checked it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

lotta bad memories in this thread, for me

• Locked thread