Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

just watching youtube videos and considering playing Wolfenstein or Shadows of Mordor. Maybe something else. Maybe some anime. Please post activity suggestions. Tragically I forgot to drive to taco bell before I started and nothing is in delivery range food wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

but it's friday

Senior Management

drink wine with me

:jerry:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i misread the title and at first thought you were getting drunk at work i was going to call your boss i totally was

pig slut lisa

irl is good

MS paint what you think I look like

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

play blood bowl with me in five hours

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vynar posted:

drink wine with me

I will, but first I have to pick my son up and then go to costco

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

costco is the world's largest purchaser of wine i learned that on shark tank

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

in 2nd place? godspeed john glenn

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

in 2nd place? godspeed john glenn

costco and I work together, bo-peps.

Senior Management

pig slut lisa posted:

MS paint what you think I look like

Senior Management

Bo-Pepper posted:

costco is the world's largest purchaser of wine i learned that on shark tank

Costco is sweet on the alcohol price wise but the ones in my State are not allowed to sell. I still have some Kirkland Vodka from a trip to one in Washington D.C. from a while ago though.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:stwoon: u nailed it...

Senior Management

pig slut lisa posted:

:stwoon: u nailed it...

Thanks.

IN other news, I have defeated the evil bottle of wine. On to the next challenger.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Red or white? And what kind?

Senior Management

Ancient Aroma posted:

Red or white? And what kind?

red. It was from 2011. zinfandel. I don't know much about wine.

e. new bottle says italy and words I don't know and it is defiantly not white.

e says zinfandel in small print. It was a gift so I dunno. I can't drink my Irish whiskey because that is for tasting and enjoying. I don't have the vodka I enjoy straight so maybe I can mix it with some power aide but kids that is bad and dangeroous do not do it and do not post your dick.

Senior Management fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 16, 2015

Senior Management

not much is happening, gonna bake some chicken and maybe make some pancakes. Back when my good friend was my roommate we were good at drunk 6am pancakes. Also sometimes we gave up and walked to I-Hop but the eye hop always took forever on service, was packed and rowdy, and also had cops stationed there.

ulvir

post your peen

Fax Sender

kiss my ass
yo i got home early and started hittin the red bull + vodka and chronic and fixing an exercise bike speedometer right away talk about living the life god there is so much greasy dust in here

Senior Management

ulvir posted:

post your peen

I do not want to be banned

mouse in nature

Naturally

Fax Sender posted:

yo i got home early and started hittin the red bull + vodka and chronic and fixing an exercise bike speedometer right away talk about living the life god there is so much greasy dust in here

i like your av :)

Senior Management

I got sober for a while but I just threw back a bunch of vodka and poweraide in the shower. Gonna play some video games and drink sake

Senior Management

I had to take a shower because I was so sweaty from all the sex I did not have today

Koishi Komeiji

Vynar posted:

I got sober for a while but I just threw back a bunch of vodka and poweraide in the shower. Gonna play some video games and drink sake

Which video game?

the unabonger

Vynar posted:

what kind of sake?

DemonToadGoat

I think you should do some yoga, it feels good and has health benefits

Piso Mojado

DemonToadGoat posted:

I think you should do some yoga, it feels good and has health benefits

pig slut lisa

irl is good

list of things i drank this eve so far:
-shiner bock
-smoe kind of white hotel wine from my wedding
-another shiner bock
-canadian club

Senior Management

wanna play Shadow of Mordor but it keep s crashing. My friends are playing Diablo which I do not have installed. Prolly gonna Planetside 2 and install mumble to hang with my super cool goon space guild in the future. Kind of wanna play super meat boy maybe I dunno.

The sake says Ty*ku sake grey bottle with Japanese words too. I know nothing about sake.

the unabonger
is it filtered or unfiltered?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

The Fresh Prince posted:

TFP how's that sake place in berkeley, i never went when i lived out there

the unabonger
i dunno i always just get bottles from the asian market near my house...

pig slut lisa

irl is good

well you're no help

Senior Management

The Fresh Prince posted:

maybe? I don't see on the bottle. Also There is some Danish Mead I like that I can't find me but whole foods the next state over sells of all places.

the unabonger
is it milky or clear?

Senior Management

The Fresh Prince posted:

is it milky or clear?

clear so I would guess filtered but I dunno sake

goldblums eyes

dont use your phone in the bathroom, you're gonna get poo poo all over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU