Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

I don't care for either team so I probably won't know who to root for until the game gets going. I just hope hilarious things happen.

Patriots just have so many wins over us I can't bring myself to root for them. It's the same feeling of ire that the rest of the Dirty South feels for us aside from Tennessee for a brief period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

$32 hat gently caress you nfl

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We're on to Seattle.

Chaplin
Sep 24, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

I don't care for either team so I probably won't know who to root for until the game gets going. I just hope hilarious things happen.

I mean, Seattle beating Manning and then Brady would be hilarious. Pats posters here are more tolerable than Hawks posters, though...

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Are they booing Bruschi?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Haha they got an idiot homer to present the trophy. Perfect

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ussr posted:

Are they booing Bruschi?

Broooooooooooooschi

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
why does anyone still give a poo poo about tedy bruschi

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Ussr posted:

Are they booing Bruschi?

"bruuuuuuuu"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I STILL hate the new NFC/AFC dog bowl trophies.

midwat
May 6, 2007

Ussr posted:

Are they booing Bruschi?

Saying "Bruuuuuu"

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.

Silly Burrito posted:

Don't think you're alone.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"Glendale Here We Come!!!"

A string of words never uttered ever before.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

shiksa posted:

Well, Pats fans love him forever. But yeah, no one else should.

Silly Burrito posted:

Agreed. They probably changed it because the geriatric, pickled owners can't carry the thing.

multigl
Nov 22, 2005

"Who's cool and has two thumbs? This guy!"
lmao way to go Bill loving perfect

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Haha holy poo poo he said it :allears:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

If the Colts won, the trophy would be presented by noted retired Colt Peyton Manning

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ussr posted:

Are they booing Bruschi?

"boooo-urns"

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Chaplin posted:

I mean, Seattle beating Manning and then Brady would be hilarious. Pats posters here are more tolerable than Hawks posters, though...

Meh, there are only like 2 offensively bad posters for either team. The Patriots' only sin is being good for a decade plus.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

N: Didn't wear my cursed Bruschi jersey

V: Pats win, on to Superbowl

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Attention: Luck press conference on ESPN with his weird Andrew Luck voice

midwat
May 6, 2007

Lol fireworks outside my window

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
A gif of Gronk dancing would be swell.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

shiksa posted:

Because he's a centaur or something

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Shadow225 posted:

Meh, there are only like 2 offensively bad posters for either team. The Patriots' only sin is being good for a decade plus.

...2 for the Seahawks? I want the antifreeze you're drinking.

Chaplin
Sep 24, 2006

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Yeah, only 2 for the seahawks seems low. Besides, losing to the Pats so much has instilled this stockholm like syndrome where losing to them feels only natural and right and complaining about it is like taking issue with how the sun rises in the east and, drat it, the glare would be so much more tolerable if it was coming from the west.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Ussr posted:

Haha holy poo poo he said it :allears:

What he say? Gamepass cut out as soon as the clock hit zero.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

AAC and the dynasty guy are the only dumb ones. Everyone else is cool, especially wheez and Chiche.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Chiche is cool and it's a shame he was dumb and got probated when the NFCCG appeared to be firmly in the Packers' hands. wheez posts are great.

Manifunk is a troll with a weak gimmick and AAC is a troll with an A++ gimmick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i like this packers loss so much i am literally enduring chris berman highlights

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

im not convinced that earthy ape unit isn't aac's alternate account because every post reads as jabba's little rat buddy who laughs at everything jabba says.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.

Charlz Guybon posted:

What he say? Gamepass cut out as soon as the clock hit zero.

"We're on to Seattle."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Well since this thread has descended into metaposting we shall wish it a good night

• Locked thread