Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln

elf help book posted:

my post play surveys havent come in yet

:hfive:

Gonna get so many VC games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YIFFY HIGHSCHOOL
Jan 21, 2015

i too got the starman totebag it is the best club nintendo reward

hype to see what they add in feb though. what's the over/under on a 3ds xl charging dock

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I have like 900 coins, I already spent 400 recently on Kirby and Zelda virtual console poo poo. I'm gonna wait until feb for more virtual console poo poo I don't care about physical things

I have a lot of old games that have expired codes I recently found out :(

THE AWESOME GHOST fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 22, 2015

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

you could also never accumulate enough coins for any of the good poo poo. they had a cool shirt with NES samus firing at blocks from Mario Bros but it was 700 loving coins

i had 700 coins but that shirt was uggo and i got some smash posters i'll never take out of the package tube instead :doge::dukedog::getin:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
does anyone have 230 coins worth of promo poo poo they can offer so i can reach plat status

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

hubris.height posted:

does anyone have 230 coins worth of promo poo poo they can offer so i can reach plat status

thats a lot

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
is it? :smith: how many coins do games typically give?

i had 1080 coins last year kinda wish i had saved 400 of them for this kind of situation

i'm also sitting on 900 coins cause i haven't seen much good stuff, hopefully the stuff in february is good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you might get like 70 total from a retail game

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Coins are pretty much dollar:coin without post play surveys and whatever else comes after.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

whose rereg is yiffy highschool

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Dexters Secret posted:

whose rereg is yiffy highschool

Bonzibuddy64.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Bonzibuddy64.

thats what im hoping too

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

yiffy highschool

YIFFY HIGHSCHOOL
Jan 21, 2015

Dexters Secret posted:

thats what im hoping too

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What. I didn't get any coins for linking my Wii u to my club nintendo account!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Average Bear posted:

What. I didn't get any coins for linking my Wii u to my club nintendo account!

thats pretty hosed up. i got nintendo coins for registering my refurbished wii u even though its not supposed to be eligible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont think bonzi would be the type to name himself yiffy highschool. but maybe that's just what he wants us to think? truly a brilliant poster

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
That reminds me, I believe the best thing I got out of Club Nintendo was the $30 from buying both Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem Awakening. I never would have expected Nintendo to care about either game beyond its release.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

found some 3ds games i hadn't registered yet and now i'm platinum

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Slur posted:

That reminds me, I believe the best thing I got out of Club Nintendo was the $30 from buying both Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem Awakening. I never would have expected Nintendo to care about either game beyond its release.

Yeah, it was like I bought a great game and then suddenly Fire Emblem: Awakening never happened. Thank you, Nintendo.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mabels big day posted:

found some 3ds games i hadn't registered yet and now i'm platinum

did this last night and i need 110 more coins to get plat :eng99:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

hubris.height posted:

did this last night and i need 110 more coins to get plat :eng99:

buy some games

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah, it was like I bought a great game and then suddenly Fire Emblem: Awakening never happened. Thank you, Nintendo.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Evil Eagle posted:

Leave.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I got play with my wii u and smash. Then discovered I never registered smash 3DS. Cool little surprise. I wonder if my old wii games have codes still in them. Or GameCube even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Average Bear posted:

Bonzibuddy64.

:pray:

• Locked thread