Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.

GuavaMoment posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/370360/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_1

New Zachtronics game! It looks....

uh

it looks, well...um

horrifying
I agree, it is horrifyingly the best thing ever. :awesome: Zach you have outdone yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buffis
Apr 29, 2006

I paid for this
Fallen Rib
I don't really understand how he's able to produce both Infinifactory and TIS-100 the same year, cause this poo poo's _amazing_

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Ahaha, segment 60135 is amazing :unsmigghh:

e: Actually, everything in the bottom row really fits "how the gently caress am I going to pull this off?"

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
holy fukken poo poo this game looked like a joke (even though I'm familiar with Zachtronics games) but it's amazing

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Yeah. The only ones I haven't completed are primes and sorting.

Now in terms of optimizing, that's trickier. But I'm hoping it'll get more puzzles by the time it's ready.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
:byodood: How do I program OR? Arrrrgh why am I so bad at thisssssss

E: Hmm I got an Or, I think. It's so hard to program specific parts, I wish I had a 'monitor this output and record as list' tool

Evilreaver fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jun 3, 2015

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Evilreaver posted:

:byodood: How do I program OR? Arrrrgh why am I so bad at thisssssss
Fallthrough with conditional jumps. Just have a chain of jumps that end up at the same place with varying conditions.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

So does Zach just have something against brains that he must destroy them through games? What did my poor brain ever do to him?

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

I made a thread for TIS-100.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

New Infinifactory update! Looks like it's finishing out the Resistance campaign.

Having played the first puzzle, I'm not sure the new block actually makes that particular one easier than not using it.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

God drat it I spent a zillion dollars on another Zachtronics game where I'm too dumb to stack five blocks and make a missile. I am a sucker. At least I'm better at the programming ones than the building ones.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
Full release! No longer early access!

I'm enjoying the final campaign but man, does my computer chug when it has to rotate large objects. It was ok when it was just the whale I was carving up, but now every level is some huge thing. Still more enjoyable than trying to solve TIS-100 sequence sorter.

Prenton
Feb 17, 2011

Ner nerr-nerrr ner
Now out on GOG too. But that means you'll miss out on these lovely Steam trading cards:

James The 1st
Feb 23, 2013
The trailer for this game is pretty funny. I knew I wanted to play after watching.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Havlentia gifted me this out of the blue (thanks!) and aarrggh its breaking my braaaaaaain. I discovered early on the utility of moving factory parts at least (and completely by accident discovered the whole "drop a part into place to leave it moveable" bit).

That said, this is the first solution I've built where I feel like its a horribly cludged mess:

It just looks awful. :negative:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
That was one of the harder puzzles for me too. I have a couple others that look really jank and don't work how they should but hey if it works it works!

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.
Most of the stuff I've made is cludged together awfulness that just barely works to get as much completed as necessary before falling apart, but that puzzle in particular just came to me, and while other people could probably improve it even more, I'm proud of it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spider wisdom
Nov 4, 2011

og data bandit
I'm going to be very bad at this game, I already know, but I can't wait to dive in. Greenmangaming has it for just over $10.

Is anyone still playing?

• Locked thread