Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i have at least 7 friends, in real life. but what if i could have more than that, online? bacisally i need volutneer s to be my internet byob friend(s). there's room for more than one, so ther'es no need to argue in the comment s ection. please, serious inquiries only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HENGRY BUNG

I will be your friend if you be my friend. I was looking for friends a couple days ago and made a few.

verily carefree

i'll

joke_explainer

trying to advance your career huh

well you're going to have to hi 5 and hug me a lot but we could make this work

Afro Doug

im only here for the cybersex

Stormyish

im here to sell my virtual sexual organs here on the BYOB Second Life Market

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
ill help you further your friends by being your friend. im always on the lookout for more friends as well, maybe we can share friends?

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free
Be true to yourself and you can do anything.

You must be level ten to accept this quest.

alnilam

be careful with all this wanton friendship, when you befriend someone you're exposed to the friendship of everyone they've been friends with

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Stormyish posted:

im here to sell my virtual sexual organs here on the BYOB Second Life Market

do you hand sculpt them? Are they fully functional?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kuromyneko

Kuro neko

Your avatar has a pink scarf please be friends :blush:

alnilam

alternate interpretation of thread title: you are playing an online rpg and several of your friends just joined. you and your guildmates have a dungeon crawl planned later this week, and if your newly joined friends want to come along they need to level up! You, to guildmates: "help level up my friends, stat!"(stat is doctalk for hurry)

Scaly Haylie

i'll be your friend pending your agreement that sonic adventure 2 was okay, op

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 22, 2015

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i am into having pals i aint into making friends

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

i have a maxed out friend stat

• Locked thread