Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

s when you gamed so you didn't had to get up to poo poo and piss, just do it and the tube would flow it right into the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

set up your gaming pc in front of your toilet #lifehacks

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
It's out and it's how you post.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

It's out and it's how you post.

uh wow thats extremely rude to say to someone

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

s when you gamed so you didn't had to get up to poo poo and piss, just do it and the tube would flow it right into the toilet

that would be cool

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
My bathroom is too far from the wii u to game on the toilet... #gamerfeels

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I have to make posts like that sometimes or my nice value will overflow and make me pure evil.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Also there's probbably weird fetish stuff you can use to make your tubes

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

OP, i did some research and there's a pretty fuckin epic setup that i think you should try

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 23, 2015

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

This should be your basis, except instead of foot restraints and grip bars you're going to want to mount it on a big office chair.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dexters Secret posted:

OP, i did some research and there's a pretty fuckin epic setup that i think you should try

That's an absolute fuckton of piss and poo poo. Wow, what a lucky guy.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

That's an absolute fuckton of piss and poo poo. Wow, what a lucky guy.

he calls it the turbo tunnel

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc If You Buck has a tube that extends into his rear end. Oh, and the tube, is a man's dick lmfao. Good bye.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Knuc If You Buck has a tube that extends into his rear end. Oh, and the tube, is a man's dick lmfao. Good bye.

Lmfao.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i play most vita games in five minutes sections on the toilet. it's nice to have a "break game" to play when i'm away from my rig.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
it would be cool if both tubes went into my mouth hahaha, and maybe the game called me a bad baby when I got hit and I went waaaahh waaaaah. Just a thought.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha or it's like a needle into my brain that injects poo poo and piss when i am playing games for a quick pick me up and liquid poo poo from being poor and eating very bad for 10 years fills my human being head up while im no scoping lol!!

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
actually op my dick is long enough to do that already but i agree on the rear end part

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
please, please tell me those marks in the bathtub are those anti-skid pads

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

is this like from the special edition of Alien or something

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

A Spider Covets posted:

is this like from the special edition of Alien or something

It's from MTV's True Life: I Am A Gamer

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

I feel bad because I actually know what show that was from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fargield posted:

It's from MTV's True Life: I Am A Gamer

• Locked thread