Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Update #7: The Best Ending

Okay, so we're at the end finally, the only thing left to show is the best ending of this game. There are three variations on this ending depending on who you trigger this ending with, so I'm just gonna show them all. Let's do this.

Daisuke's Good Ending

Choose "I'm sorry I can't be there with you" and the game will fade to black.

I only spent a few weeks with him. And now he was telling me that he wanted to spend forever with me? I couldn't promise to stay with him. Who knows that the future might bring? And I definitely needed to return to the city for my studies. A long distance relationship that started just from a summer vacation probably wouldn't last. I can't give him empty promises.

But he got over it nearing the end of the summer holidays. We were all good friends, Kenichi, Daisuke, Hikaru, and I. And had lots of fun for the last few days of my vacation. I had many great memories to bring back before school in the city started again. It was still a great last summer vacation, like none other.

Hikaru's Good Ending

For the love of god click "Yes, it's really weird"

But he's right, it's way too weird. I can never imagine going out with someone six years younger than me. If I was nine years old, he would only be a three years old toddler! That would be seriously weird. Plus, I've only treated him as a younger brother and nothing more.

But he got over it nearing the end of the summer holidays. We were all good friends, Kenichi, Daisuke, Hikaru, and I. And had lots of fun for the last few days of my vacation. I had many great memories to bring back before school in the city started again. It was still a great last summer vacation, like none other.

Kenichi's Good Ending

Choose "No, I won't go" and be done with the creepy bastard

I couldn't trust him. What did he want me to see? Would he bring his other girls along? Will he break up with me when we haven't even really started? These thoughts kept resonating in my mind. I couldn't think clearly. So I just didn't go. When I didn't turn up at the library on Monday, Kenichi knew I couldn't trust him. He must have been hurt.

Update #7: The Best Ending: End

That's it, show's over, no more game to play, it's done, nothing left. Hope you had some laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

Update #7: The Best Ending
For the love of god click "Yes, it's really weird"

All that needs to be said about my thoughts on this.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Thank you for this educational Let's Play. I'll take the knowledge I've learned from this and apply it to my own dating life.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Guess who just found out that Facades made 2 other games after Last Vacation

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Here's a preview

The Christmas Story

Love & Life

She improved her drawing skills

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wow, no gay route?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm excited to see more of the nuanced characterization that facades is famous for.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
There better be an anime baby Jesus hidden somewhere in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

I hope at least one is half as creepy as all of Last Vacation's routes.

• Locked thread