Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
I'm going to jump on the C. Falcon bandwagon and say we should just have an open world style game that simulates his life. It could have bounty hunting, F-zero racing, dating sim, GTA style fetch quests. The opportunities are endless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I'm changing mine to Pokemon Snap.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Heran Bago posted:

I'm changing mine to Pokemon Snap.
A Nintendoland-style game where you take photos on rails in multiple Nintendo settings.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I thought theyve said theres new pokemon snap being looked into

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book posted:

There's still people playing Steel Diver: Sub Wars.

that owns

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

they called it mother 3 and i don't care what that fan project is doing 'cause there's no way you're gonna top that

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Bifner McDoogle posted:

The Conduit

But seriously

conduit isnt nintendo dumbass

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

this either jesus

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Battleclash or Teleroboxer

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
I just thought I'd let the posters on Page 1 know that Jet Force Gemini isn't a Nintendo game and it never was. Actually, most of the games people are talking about in here aren't Nintendo. What the gently caress? Yeah, real loving funny. Someone makes a genuine poll and everyone just makes gimmick answers. Yeah, I want to play the new Star Wars game by Nintendo. Give me a break. Nintendo didn't develop that poo poo, and you know it.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

A Nintendoland-style game where you take photos on rails in multiple Nintendo settings.

Anything where I take pictures would cool tbh.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jawtramp posted:

I just thought I'd let the posters on Page 1 know that Jet Force Gemini isn't a Nintendo game and it never was. Actually, most of the games people are talking about in here aren't Nintendo. What the gently caress? Yeah, real loving funny. Someone makes a genuine poll and everyone just makes gimmick answers. Yeah, I want to play the new Star Wars game by Nintendo. Give me a break. Nintendo didn't develop that poo poo, and you know it.

I appreciate your service

Astarath
Jun 23, 2008

Could I see a Hat Wobble?
megaman or illusion of [time/gaia] tbqh

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Heran Bago posted:

Anything where I take pictures would cool tbh.
Perhaps you would enjoy a screenshot Let's Play of Minecraft.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I want a game where Zero Suit Samus and Captain Falcon get married and have a son named Zero Suit Falcon.

It would be a MOBA.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

There's just one problem: How can we guarantee it's a good game?

Anyways, visual novel akin to Hatoful Boyfriend where you pursue romantic relationships with various game enemies, including Waddle Dees, Goombas, Moblins, and New Age Retro Hippies.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Wario and Waluigi

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

elf help book posted:

gently caress OFF!

he's right and you know it.

Treebeh posted:

I'm going to jump on the C. Falcon bandwagon and say we should just have an open world style game that simulates his life. It could have bounty hunting, F-zero racing, dating sim, GTA style fetch quests. The opportunities are endless.

Saving babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDN9FZdd9_4

Concordat fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jan 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i did not know about this

• Locked thread