Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
can u?
i can spead my computer apart WIDE
i can open my computer up a little
Fart Tech(TM)
i can't open my computer at all to replace stuff
View Results

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

emoji posted:

I hope you charged him for helping to fix his computer

billed him a solid two figgies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Smythe posted:

I have a Asus rog laptop ingot from my incarcerated friend and its 17.1 inch monitor and the power brick is like a ... Its about the size and weight of a real brick. Ide consider it a luggable

i own one of these and it's actually a pretty solid desktop replacement despite the idiotic ~gamer~ branding. it is a massive laptop though

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

This is poo poo

its a weird moral failing

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

COX

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

these are usually used for mobile aquisition and/or encoding applications btw

stuff it full of SDI interfaces and hook up a control service = bam you're selling your own mobile encoding keyturn solution

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
but sure i guess you can put video games on them too instead

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

Forgot sprint threw a big event for this poo poo

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
i cant find the particular models i was looking for, i thought they were old Tricasters but i guess another brand that isnt coming to mind

but here is a modern one like what i am describing

http://new.livestream.com/studio/hd510

6 HDSDI cards in a box with a screen and a control board = your church is now On The Internet!!! Live Streaming at home!!! Billy got the Online Tithe Bowl working too so during tithe you can click a button to do so from your computer! (PayPal or ACH only)

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

dat asus moherboard

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

half of my computers aren't even in a case

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Don Lapre posted:

Forgot sprint threw a big event for this poo poo

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

daft punk railroad posted:

i own one of these and it's actually a pretty solid desktop replacement despite the idiotic ~gamer~ branding. it is a massive laptop though

its good, and huge

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

its good, and huge

nexus 6???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

theadder posted:

nexus 6???

also really good and huge, but in this case, i was referring to my huge ASUS laptop

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

holy crap

17" monitors are kinda poo poo, but there's three of em. so that's what ... 3700 x 1024

dang

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

"i wish there was a luggable computer", said the poster with a literal cnc machine in his garage.

my homebrew solution would be to wedge a pizzabox case and two 21" monitors into a square guitar case, and no one wants that.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Don Lapre posted:

Bet its great with those 60 and 80mm fans

its not amd so it won't catch fire

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

rotor posted:

holy crap

17" monitors are kinda poo poo, but there's three of em. so that's what ... 3700 x 1024

dang

The Wallpaper Challenge. Account for the bezels, make them part of your design.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

this is a pretty underwhelming though

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

still though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

rotor posted:

my homebrew solution would be to wedge a pizzabox case and two 21" monitors into a square guitar case, and no one wants that.

rotor, dude, they sell extreme gaming chairs. the gaming market can bear more schlock

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

also really good and huge, but in this case, i was referring to my huge ASUS laptop

nice

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I just built a pretty "win" gaming rig op. I don't feel like I'll need to open the computer for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Powercrazy posted:

I just built a pretty "win" gaming rig op. I don't feel like I'll need to open the computer for a long time.

"What keeps making that noise?" - opens case.

• Locked thread