Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

holy poo poo i've been playing thsi game all wrong

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

north koreans in nanosuits and helicopters are both incredibly irritating

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

If you turn on Maximum Speed while in a jeep, the jeep goes faster.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Great Joe posted:

If you turn on Maximum Speed while in a jeep, the jeep goes faster.

north korean jeeps are basically flintstones cars so this is wad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frog Act posted:

i'm like an hour in, and i think i'm having fun, but i need outside confirmation. also it takes me forever to accomplish anything because i spend 90% of my time cloaked and prowling around.

If other people have to confirm your fun for you your not actually having any, since your the only person who would know if something's fun. Peace.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
It kicks rear end. Go into the difficulty ini files and change suit properties to make it more fun.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The hunter hunted mode in 3 was really coolbut I only played 3 when it was in beta and never bought the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
crysis has copy protection that makes your guns fire bananas or chickens or something after the first level

• Locked thread