Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
1. i throw rdram modules into the crowd and say "it's good to be here at badram (bagram) air base"

2. i have this really good bit where i yell you dont need to tell ME to support our troops on the unspoken basis that i do tech support for a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
have some cool sounds to play after your punchlines, op, delivery is very important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-jypICibWU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

newreply.php posted:

have some cool sounds to play after your punchlines, op, delivery is very important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-jypICibWU

if i bomb i will definitely use the error sound

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
boy is my ARM tired

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
these jokes are too "PC" for my tastes, computer comedian

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I was going to join the chairforce, but those scrubs use controllers instead of keyboard + mouse!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
possible blue screen of "death" joke to drone operators?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Triticum Guzzler posted:

1. i throw rdram modules into the crowd and say "it's good to be here at badram (bagram) air base"

get arrested and gulaged for creating a terroristic threat because ram modules have circuits and little boxes on them just like scary bombs

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

flakeloaf posted:

get arrested and gulaged for creating a terroristic threat because ram modules have circuits and little boxes on them just like scary bombs

Wow lmao just wow. It sounds crazy but it's true, people really don't understand computers

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

where were you when the mooninites shut down boston

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I was setting my Casio F-91W

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

PentiumŪ inside? More like Pent-Up inside! Now let me tell you about my relationship with my mother..

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Hard Disks are being overcompensatory

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
permissions? don't ask, don't tell!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

possible blue screen of "death" joke to drone operators?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

where were you when the mooninites shut down boston

I was falling out of a guard tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
[to my sidekick having trouble firing his m-16] have you tried turning the safety on then off again?

• Locked thread