Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

bwatts posted:

u guys ever consider communism? i love god. haha look at me. ive got a wife btw. shes been posting here for months without it being mentioned. i have alts that have been posting for two and three years respectively, that i only use outisde of my home, just to prove its that people hate me that this kind of shithappens - its nothing to do witth my posting.did i mention i love god and am a communist. commie ned flanders thats me! i love women but only my wife i love women but only my wife i love women but only my wife i hate women i love women but only my wife. nudes? on my snapchat? its more likely thatn you think!! a smart fourteen year old is having sex with a thirty-four year old mentallydisabled person (NOT my fetish. dont even ask) is this consent? whats really consent about/ i love women i love women i love women i love women but only my wife. communism? YES PLEASE. those guys over there hate me and its all them, probably i dont see what i could possibly have done to wrong them. im likethree of the people on the ten-strong forum anyway, to prove that they actually do like me soat least 30% of them love me. i dont know what everyone elses problem is to be honest. have you met my wife - shes basically the same person as i am. but shes not one of those alts, lol. thatdbe crazy. if 66% or higher of this forum, want me to leave, i will leave. of my own accord, mind you - you haven't run me out. i'm taking mmy posts over to this ovther forum. haha, well, i guess everyone hates me - your problem, mates, and it doesnt even matter because theres statisically a 12% chance that you are me. well, peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

bump to say what is this

posting smiling

bwatts posted:

u guys ever consider communism? i love god. haha look at me. ive got a wife btw. shes been posting here for months without it being mentioned. i have alts that have been posting for two and three years respectively, that i only use outisde of my home, just to prove its that people hate me that this kind of shithappens - its nothing to do witth my posting.did i mention i love god and am a communist. commie ned flanders thats me! i love women but only my wife i love women but only my wife i love women but only my wife i hate women i love women but only my wife. nudes? on my snapchat? its more likely thatn you think!! a smart fourteen year old is having sex with a thirty-four year old mentallydisabled person (NOT my fetish. dont even ask) is this consent? whats really consent about/ i love women i love women i love women i love women but only my wife. communism? YES PLEASE. those guys over there hate me and its all them, probably i dont see what i could possibly have done to wrong them. im likethree of the people on the ten-strong forum anyway, to prove that they actually do like me soat least 30% of them love me. i dont know what everyone elses problem is to be honest. have you met my wife - shes basically the same person as i am. but shes not one of those alts, lol. thatdbe crazy. if 66% or higher of this forum, want me to leave, i will leave. of my own accord, mind you - you haven't run me out. i'm taking mmy posts over to this ovther forum. haha, well, i guess everyone hates me - your problem, mates, and it doesnt even matter because theres statisically a 12% chance that you are me. well, peace

emoji

Bwee posted:

bump to say what is this

its part of a conversation

Bwee
oh, i don't know what conversations are... sorry

tao of lmao

fwiggin bwee

Commie NedFlanders

mouse in nature posted:

lol, it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about since anyone can tell that his hair is pretty drat sexy. It's so hard for you to believe that he has a wife that he loves dearly and who loves him the same, when you have...? He gets to feel some of the most intimate and special feelings with me that a lot of people don't even get to experience in their whole lifetime.

He has his downs, but he's a much better person than most. He's open and honest about things that most people feel/think, but aren't honest about to other people or themselves. He works his rear end off every day at his job so he can help people.

You talk poo poo, and you may be liked by a lot of posters on these forums, but this is it for you. This is pretty much all you have in your pathetic lonely life. Enjoy your life you ugly fucker!

alright meow I know you're new at the posting game my love so if I may offer one weird trick that may alter your perceptions?

:ssh: it's a secret tho

Rick actually f'king pwns

Rick posted:

Technically, born after It all began. But for all practical purposes, It came of age when he did. And yet memories--of black and white televisions, white-women with unnatural afros trusted to teach kindergarteners, red-white & blue bald birds, and holographic liberty pins--erased as the decade of excess roared forward, to inform the official history that would later be told in the decade of rumination, and anticipation of the dream their parents had coming true in a the way quite unexpected. The product of the decade where it all exploded and contracted, the precursor to the decade of the nerd. He was before that. He was good then, fancied himself a hero (youth-blind to the traps of such quixotism, although high school did try to warn him). When It finally took hold of him, It hurled him a million miles a minute towards the point of, "What I have I done?" left to wonder, what would have happened, if he never ever really had a gun.

:respek:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

bwatts posted:

my lawyers will be contacting you about your plagiarism please be sure to keep your windows ajar and leave some seed for their trouble

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

tao of lmao

It's not a secret that rick is fuckin awesome

Bwee
*in macklemore voice* rick is loving awesome

Bwee
*in macklemore voice* dpimpjedi get out of byob

Miss Psychosis

Bwee posted:

Bwee posted:

lmao

Commie NedFlanders

Dont bully me! posted:

It's not a secret that rick is fuckin awesome

it's my secret bro

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

bwee's more like mackleless

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

Bwee posted:

Commie NedFlanders

we already know that rick is awesome let's not rerun this poo poo into the redundant den

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

tao of lmao

let's get this thread back on topic, shitheads

tao of lmao

sup bwee

FluffieDuckie

dear bwee,

please finish the hungry games thread

regards,

fluffieduckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

mouse in nature

Naturally
sorry i was rude Rick

i was trying to defend my husband but i shouldn't have been hurtful

i feel bad now

Stormyish

dear bwee,

milk

eggs

bread

butter

love, stormyish

FluffieDuckie

FluffieDuckie posted:

dear bwee,

please finish the hungry games thread

regards,

fluffieduckie

thank you

Commie NedFlanders

Rick posted:

Yeah, you actually do torture animals, and you do it for free, when you aren't busy being a snitch, for free, when you don't pretend to have a wife, for free, and you actually believe doing things for free is bad, so by your own worthless lovely homophobic dumbfuck bad hair lovely statue riding lacon-worshiping standards, you're not that great of a person. Go gently caress yourself.

I agree that i'm not a great person but the difference between Bwee and I is that I feel bad for the animals I have hurt

repentance itself may not absolve us of our sins, but i'd rather be repentant than not

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

FluffieDuckie

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I agree that i'm not a great person but the difference between Bwee and I is that I feel bad for the animals I have hurt

repentance itself may not absolve us of our sins, but i'd rather be repentant than not

wait wait wait whoa. animals you have hurt?

Commie NedFlanders

when i was a child i threw a rock at a frog and killed it and it really upset me and i posted about it once and Bwee and his friends bullied me about it for a decade

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Diqnol

when i was a child i threw a rock at a frog and killed it and it really upset me and i posted about it once and Bwee and his friends bullied me about it for a decade

Have you ever checked out GBS? They have people who did stuff like this there.

bwatts

that frog was god, rear end in a top hat. you ruined everything

FluffieDuckie

why would you hang out someplace for a decade if you felt like you were being bullied there?

Commie NedFlanders

i believe animals have souls so yeah that stuff hurts me. i wrestle with my meat-eating dietary habits too a lot but i don't want to turn this thread into a big sloppy diaper mess so ill just stop here if that's ok

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

bwatts

FluffieDuckie posted:

why would you hang out someplace for a decade if you felt like you were being bullied there?

from what ive seen my post was really really accurately depicting the way he thinks

bwatts

i believe animals have souls so yeah that stuff hurts me. i wrestle with my meat-eating dietary habits too a lot but i don't want to turn this thread into a big sloppy diaper mess so ill just stop here if that's ok

wtf. if you get upset by eating meat then don't eat meat

Commie NedFlanders

FluffieDuckie posted:

loneliness, depression, and an attachment to people that i relate to and felt a sort of emotional transferential relationship with

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

my experiences on both sides of the bully dynamic have taught me to not give in to bullies...so... yeah... :gbsmith:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

i'm now staunchly anti-bully and i try to teach this to people who care enough to listen to me IRL

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
gently caress off dpimpjedi

• Locked thread