Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Gotta look good for the girls. Gotta look good for the girls. Gotta look good for the girls.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1295271146/the-cool-baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

gonna buy The Cool Baby

Al Borland

by XyloJW
its in my av and it only cost some poor guy 10 bucks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

I want to fill this thing up with warm vodka and red food coloring, chug the whole baby at a baseball game and just see where the evening takes me.

Stormyish

they should make the refill port the mouth,
so you'll be the life of the party when you're dumping bourbon into your supposed infant's mouth

tao of lmao

bog pixie posted:

gonna buy The Cool Baby

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Stormyish posted:

they should make the refill port the mouth,
so you'll be the life of the party when you're dumping bourbon into your supposed infant's mouth

:agreed:

Or Iguess its a way you can go and excuse yourself to change his diaper and then slug in another bottle of booze. If you want to hide it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mazzi Chart Czar

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I want to fill this thing up with warm vodka and red food coloring, chug the whole baby at a baseball game and just see where the evening takes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I would venture guessing one stop might be a police station. Possibly a public restroom, and even a park bench.

• Locked thread