Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what one??
wait for the next macbook air
the high-end macbook pro with graphics chipe
the 5k iMac
iPad air 2 + current mba
thunderbolt display + current mba
mac pro with thunderbolt display
a dreamcast VGA box and ethernet modem
View Results

• Locked thread
theadder
Dec 30, 2011

well thats not gonna bring him much pleasure is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

poty posted:

please stop saying this it makes me so angry

why?

there is not enough room on my screen to look at API references or read some tutorial thing, and also have the IDE open to copy what i'm looking at. or to watch a code school video where they play happy nice songs about programming languages :rock: because i am a baby programmer

oh, or read the dumb PDF of iOS Apprentice from ray wenderlich.com. yeah i bought that and you have to open it in preview and switch back and forth from Preview to xCode it is hell

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i know using it for Duet dual display will be disappointing as hell, but just using Dash for documents or iBooks is fine. i never cut and paste code anyway.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://i.imgur.com/E66wqnJ.png

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

I've had that happen a few times by accident while doing egg play with my partner

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

thanks echopenis I actually had to stifle a laugh in a lecture because of that image. it was v awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Ocrassus posted:

thanks echopenis I actually had to stifle a shart in a lecture because of that breakfast. it was v awkward.

• Locked thread