Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

at 4AM I went outside to smoke a cigarette and was shocked to discover for the first time in my life that a heavy fog had set in over the desert. I don't understand how this happens in a place like this, but visibility was about 10-15 feet in front of my face. So I did the only thing there was to do. I put on my clothes and loaded a bowl and walked around the city chiefing. It wwas really cool because visibility was so low that no one would even be able to see me smoking so I just hit it up right on the side of major streets and etc. The fog was so thick that you could barely even see the next street light over and any light you could see was beaming through the fog like a spotlight. Probably the coolest part of the night was walking by a house with an enormous dead tree out front and the moon was framed perfectly through the branches and the yard was all dead, grayish brown grass, and the moon shone between dead branches and latticed across the lawn. I got lost because I couldn't read any street signs and everything looked like that movie The Mist with tips of parked cars and treetops poking through an endless cloud.

If you live in a place where it gets foggy you're lucky but you probably don't appreciate it. It was the sppookiest and most magical walk of my life and when it happens to you you're probably just like "whatever, more fog!".

Any other fog fans in the house ?Any good fog stories? Sorry it's not a funny thread but maybe you can make it funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

My grandmom's sister (great aunt?) lived on top of a mountain for some reason. One time driving down we had like three feet of visibility. I was worried, because it seemed like it'd be really easy to run into something but I guess all the other drivers were also driving really slowly. Anyway, Fog can be dangerous, so drive carefully in it.

deep dish peat moss

Living alone in a shack on a fog covered mountain is my life dream.

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
the only time i dont like fog is when im working at a gate and dont see the car until its right up on me.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

we get fog pretty often here, it makes the drive into work more interesting, also i work in a valley so it stays foggy most of the day

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

when that fog has gone away it wont be mist :haw:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
in my street gang we call fog "murderclouds" because of all the murders we do in the fog haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

drat thats cold

playground tough
blowin some blunt fog ya ere me?

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Funnypost Collabo posted:

If you live in a place where it gets foggy you're lucky but you probably don't appreciate it. It was the sppookiest and most magical walk of my life and when it happens to you you're probably just like "whatever, more fog!".
fog is not cool. it is bad for driving and everyone drives slow/off of mountain cliff curves which causes loss of human life. sometimes it is into animal pastures so it causes loss of animal life, too. Is OP a lover of animal torture?

deep dish peat moss

I'm not a lover of anyone who drives.

treasured8elief

i saw the fog too op, i thought we were in like a duststorm at first! it was amazing and i absolutely loved how headlights would just magically appear and how streetlights looked and how people like turned into silhouettes before disappearing.
:yayclod:

bacalou

sometimes the city flash-freezes in the winter and it gets super foggy with everything sparkling

i roll something and go walking with this pumping through my headphones :rznv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B6cLMJTtLk

deep dish peat moss

This was my Fogwalking album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7at110cEohs

I couldn't have asked for better

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo

no booker t and the mgs?

----------------

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

excuse me but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0

----------------

bog pixie

fog is my favorite kind of weather. especially on a summer night after a rainstorm

alnilam

i don't drive a car so i can say quite confidently that fog rules and is really cool and spooky and pretty

ty manifisto

DemonToadGoat

I'll never forget the first time I saw fog,

It was in the low lands between my town and my friends, I had offered to walk him home, silently unwilling to return home after the evenings activities. the fog sat just in the moor beneath our road, as if the road was raised up out of a very serene lake, eerie and quiet, my friend thanked me for walking him home, it was a two hour walk and he appreciated the company, we parted ways near the schoolhouse. Still not wanting to face the calm warmth of home I set out even further, to walk to the next town over, another 4 hour walk. the air was warm, but soggy and that combined with the wind made for a bitingly cold walk. all the while the fog lay silently, as if the entire rest of the world no longer existed outside of myself, the road, and the fog.

Afro Doug

what a coincedence... today i saw sand for the first time today.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fog is awesome if you're just hanging out in it, but if you're driving on the freeway, then it's loving terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

smh at ppl itt who overdrive their visibility

ty manifisto

• Locked thread