Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine
i saw you in the frozen food aisle. you had a read sweater and yoga pants. i had the chicken patties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bong

by Shine
You: cute blaxican girl at the fitting room door, me: dorky white guy with backpack trying on track pants

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bong

by Shine
you: huffing paint, me: buying a 3 pack of hanes. you smiled at me and you looked golden because you were

----------------

Miss Psychosis

I walked up to you because of your open box of cereal and asked for a handful. You said no but did it politely.

Unity Gain

dancing blue
i have never been in a walmart; you are all my missed connections

--Platinum Crew Lord Prime Minister--

join here
plat privilege: simply the best

Diqnol

You were getting a new 5 gear while I was grabbing a six pack of red bull. I wish we had ridden into the sunset on that bike and soared away.

Wertjoe

Woman in the bakery - m4w

Saw you in the bakery of walmart resorting the assorted donut boxes to make one with only custard filled. I told you it was a good idea and we had a short conversation about little Debbie star crunch before you rolled away down the soda aisle on your scooter

nvm no cake

I know this is a long shot but I believe in miracles! You were the only girl in the video game section and I was the guy holding a copy of the new World of Warcraft expansion. We locked eyes and you half smiled and quickly looked away. It was love at first sight. How about you come on over and I can show you my mount collection, then maybe I can mount you afterwards ;-)

Savage For The Winjun

ummm the wow expac came out months ago buddy your ilvl will never catch up now, might as well kill urself

City of Glompton

you: you looked like you should be shopping at whole foods, but your binder of coupons told your truth at the self checkout. I saw you deftly use a coupon for a dollar off diet coke when you buy a deli chicken, but you weren't buying a chicken. I knew then it could be true love.

me: I looked like I belong there but I swear the adult onesie was a one-off.

i'll buy the chicken if you buy the coke, maybe we can get cozy while talking this weeks rollbacks

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

tao of lmao

You were buying a shotgun and muttering about "killing your old man once and for all." You single now?

Wertjoe

Water sports in sporting goods - w4m

I know you were trying to hide that you were having a piss in the middle of the camo coats rack but I saw every thing. You seem like a guy who can handle himself.

Stormyish

saw you standing near the deli, looking quite angry about the portion the kid behind the counter had given you
i want to turn that frown upside down

bong

by Shine
saw you at the checkout, you were a nickel short. i gave you a quarter and said keep the change

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
To the man at the door.

You said hello to me when I walked in. I knew from the second you said that, that we would be lovers.

----------------

joke_explainer

haha yeah those poor people at wal mart... its a laugh riot

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Walmart has good cheap steaks, it's really cool.

----------------

tao of lmao

Security Drone posted:

the gently caress are you on about?

FartGhost

i missed any connection i could have with them due to being a rich dick

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
I was the formless bulk emerging from the sand. U were the carrion crow feasting on the carcass of a small rodent, now so rotted and scavenged that the form is unrecognizable. As my heaving mass erupted from the earth u flew off... i have never seen something as graceful as ur wings in the sky. Call me

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
You greeted me as I walked in and I could see by the look in your eyes you liked me, but I was too shy and hurried past wordlessly. I stayed in the store for 7 hours trying to decide what to say to you, and by the time I had gotten up the confidence your shift was over. I was the guy on the segway.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

fema crisis actor posted:

You greeted me as I walked in and I could see by the look in your eyes you liked me, but I was too shy and hurried past wordlessly. I stayed in the store for 7 hours trying to decide what to say to you, and by the time I had gotten up the confidence your shift was over. I was the guy on the segway.

You gently caress stay away from them they greeted me first.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

bong posted:

saw you at the checkout, you were a nickel short. i gave you a quarter and said keep the change

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Diqnol

You asked me what time it was, my phone was dead so I didn't know

tao of lmao

Security Drone posted:

you were at the customer service desk trying to return some looney tunes shirts that didn't fit. I was the underpaid employee dealing with your poo poo.

Captain No-mates

Miss Psychosis posted:

I walked up to you because of your open box of cereal and asked for a handful. You said no but did it politely.

tao of lmao

bong wtf happened to your av? it's hideous

FluffieDuckie

Dont bully me! posted:

bong wtf happened to your av? it's hideous

julio please don't insult other people's av choices

tao of lmao

it's a garbage av if they chose it for themselves they should be ashamed

FluffieDuckie

itt: julio bullies a promising newbie

Stormyish

saw you with your screaming kid before he ran away into the frozen meat department, never to be seen again
why don't you and I get lost together as well

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

itt: julio bullies a promising newbie

he's just smarting from the intense bullying i subjected him to in that other thread he's acting out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

to the mustachioed, hispanic gentleman from last night: sorry again for body slamming you to the ground after you tried to shoplift that flip camera. just doing my job, heh, you know how it is. i had been watching you from the moment you entered the electronics section, and not just because my manager tells us to watch out for "shady" characters. i could see the strength and assertiveness in your dark brown eyes that told me you knew what you wanted and weren't afraid to take it. and yet at the same time, a sweet tenderness as you helped your daughter pick out a new bratz doll. i'm a single dad myself and since barbara has the kids this weekend, me and the boys were gonna head up to the mountains for a little drinkin' and shootin'. there's an open seat in my F-150 that's all yours if you'd like to join us. maybe i could show you how to pitch a tent ;)

• Locked thread