Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
med school head
Apr 17, 2012
funny computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

First post lol

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i drank about 8 beers and smoked a fuckton of weed over the last couple hours and your posts still arent funny

:gas: immediately

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
your computer smokes the weed too?

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

du -hast posted:

i drank about 8 beers and smoked a fuckton of weed over the last couple hours and your posts still arent funny

thats kind of sad i hope youre ok

pram
Jun 10, 2001

du -hast posted:

stay safe

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

lol i forgot to mention that it is my, and several coworker's saturday night due to the garbage way my company schedules its shifts

also still gas this thread

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

du -hast posted:

lol i forgot to mention that it is my, and several coworker's saturday night due to the garbage way my company schedules its shifts

also still gas this thread

lol shifts funny computer

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

yes shifty ... mlmp

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i am completely sober. and i am admiring the engineering of my imac. not really a funny computer. exceptional? yes. a masterpiece? definitely.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

and yet it has no retina 5k class display?>?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
Beyonce - DRUUNKK IN LOVVEEE (with funny computer)

• Locked thread