Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Hulk Smash! posted:

This is how you write a change blog BTW. All changes are clearly itemized and all changes listed are clear and concise. Dan should take lessons from Ahmad.

Yeah. I haven't looked on the forums yet but I imagine the seething rage on the Biochem and Artifice nerfs is absolutely delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Medullah posted:

Yeah. I haven't looked on the forums yet but I imagine the seething rage on the Biochem and Artifice nerfs is absolutely delicious

Bioware's making this expansion sound really good in QoL changes if nothing else.

Please don't screw this up, Bioware. Please don't screw this up...

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

It's nice that it will actually add incentive to do conquest too.

Also, since raid level gear is craftable, comm gear will become even MORE useless. :)

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Medullah posted:

Also, since raid level gear is craftable, comm gear will become even MORE useless. :)

Unless it's prettier than crafted gear, for us pretty princesses.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

I guess don't bother right away to do conquest to get those crafting components in 4.0 :v:

quote:

Hey folks,

We have read a few threads about issues with Conquest rewards not being granted and acknowledge there is definitely an issue with that system. As a result, beginning on October 20th when we launch Early Access to Knights of the Fallen Empire, we will turn off Conquest events for at least the following month. Once we resolve the issue, we will let you know when to expect Conquest events to return.

For those who have not received this week’s Conquest rewards, we’re reviewing the situation and will give you an update soon.

As a note, it is likely that over the next few weeks leading up to Fallen Empire there may be continued issues with Conquest rewards being granted. If you choose to participate in Conquests between now and 4.0, please be aware you will not receive your Conquest rewards when the Conquest ends. There is no need to file a Customer Service ticket. We will attempt to grant them to those that have earned them in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.

-eric

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Is there anything I should do right away when I hit 60? Other then going back and getting datacubes and junk; I want to try raids and also I guess relive launch month with huttball/pvp.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Rafzakael posted:

Is there anything I should do right away when I hit 60? Other then going back and getting datacubes and junk; I want to try raids and also I guess relive launch month with huttball/pvp.

Finish SoR, then do Ziost, which pops up on your ship's mission console once you hit 60. Completing Ziost will get you a fine set of pre-raid gear.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

So, thinking about it, they say that your MK-11 kits will convert into MK-8 kits. Hooray! But will armor already modded accept the new MK-8 augments? Did it say anywhere in the thread, people with more patience than me?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

kippa posted:

Literally just took this screenshot on a level 15 dude

Weird mine doesn't say that.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I look forward to the crafting material jihad. I'm tired of having so much of my loving banks taken up by crafting mats. :negative:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Ah for I JUST maxed my IA friends squad to 10k.

:suicide:

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Is there one hypercrate worth getting over the others in terms of monetary value/rarity?

I want to buy one but am unsure one what to buy.

Jedi
Feb 27, 2002

Rafzakael posted:

Is there one hypercrate worth getting over the others in terms of monetary value/rarity?

I want to buy one but am unsure one what to buy.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure the market is gonna be absolutely saturated in a few days. The way people undercut each other on Jedi Covenant, I doubt there'll be any money to be made for a few months at least.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
Would anyone be so kind as to post that image that shows what packs go with what reputation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Well it's not fully updated yet but what the heck, I started the new thread.

Click here

Medullah fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Oct 7, 2015

• Locked thread