Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
The HTML guides are badass.. I don't like scrolling through a bunch of lovely font black text on white background TXT file, CTRL+Fing for some detail which may or may not even be in the FAQ itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i hope they continue this level of frightening comprehensiveness of even the most obscure titles, but the future is uncertain and you never know if autism will one day be cured

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i like the 1665kb faq about the plot of street fighter

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/722788-ultra-street-fighter-iv/faqs/69921

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Wait, there's more than those guys punching each other, then panning up to the street fighter logo on a building?

I guess I'd never thought about the people in the building

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

does it go over what the guy with the fro who gets stuck in traffic in Exciting Street Scene and then gets out of his car and starts losing his poo poo to the fight is thinking?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i hope they continue this level of frightening comprehensiveness of even the most obscure titles, but the future is uncertain and you never know if autism will one day be cured

vaccinations aren't going away anytime soon so autism will always be with us

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

once, i wondered how Rage and the veldt work in final fantasy 6, and gamefaqs had the answer to any question i could possibly have come up with:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/562865-final-fantasy-vi/faqs/35118

i also enjoy the unnofficial elder scroll pages for telling me exactly what time all the people in the game world wake up, eat their dinner etc. thank you, people who are even more obsessive than i am. :patriot:

This info is in the construction set though so it's not that impressive

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Average Bear posted:

This info is in the construction set though so it's not that impressive

somebody still took the time to document it in easily readable form for all of the hundreds of NPCs, though, so that I can ram a simple search term into google to find out when any particular elf is going to drink from a mug for four hours.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dexters Secret posted:

I can't believe you'd presume that you can just loving gain the powerful gift of autism. gently caress off back to GBS you troll.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
you actually have to be bitten by an autistic spider

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

program666 posted:

you actually have to be bitten by an autistic spider

hello

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:eyepop:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm very glad the op uses his homo powers to make faggy posts and threads all over the forums. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JT Jag posted:

Gamefaqs' stylesheet has been updated like twice since 2001

Which is good

It is exactly what it needs to be, I don't want to click through game reviews or ads to get to my loving walkthroughs

I'm embarassed enough already if I'm there in the first place just let me see what I'm here for

its like when you go into an adult video store to buy GAPING GODDESSES 32 you don't want people looking you in the eye

• Locked thread