Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

Would anyone here actually wear a Toad hat/helmet or whatever the headgear is called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

toad takes his mushroom cap off, revealing three strands of hair.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Retarded Noobs: "What the hell? Toads can take their mushroom caps off? This poo poo is hosed!"

Experienced Gamers: *Serenely nods and sips Dunkin Donuts medium hot coffee (cream only).*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Retarded Noobs: "What the hell? Toads can take their mushroom caps off? This poo poo is hosed!"

Experienced Gamers: *Serenely nods and sips Dunkin Donuts medium hot coffee (cream only).*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

who the hell drinks dunkies and doesn't just order a regulah?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

oh, hm, excuse me, i would just like cream in my coffee

-barbarians who like holding up the line by not asking for a regular

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Bicyclops posted:

It doesn't take as long because they don't have to put sugar in it. Try again once you have some actual Dunk's knowledge and experience, troll.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It doesn't take as long because they don't have to put sugar in it. Try again once you have some actual Dunk's knowledge and experience, troll.

it takes longer to try and explain you are not ordering a regular coffee than having them put the sugar in though, because dunkie's employees are justifiably baffled that some jabroni would not simply order a regular, and must have it explained to them in detail.

i put cream in every coffee that is not dunkin donuts, which i order as god intented.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Americans started drinking black coffee because milk and sugar were expensive and difficult to store, not because it tastes better you dumb rear end in a top hat. Stop being proud of drinking dirt and get with the times.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Americans started drinking black coffee because milk and sugar were expensive and difficult to store, not because it tastes better you dumb rear end in a top hat. Stop being proud of drinking dirt and get with the times.

a regulah has both cream and sugar, you dunkies ignorant moron!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

a regulah has both cream and sugar, you dunkies ignorant moron!

*Throws coffee in your face and runs away*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hm. kind of refreshing, actually! i really needed a good wake up and was all out of pods for my keruig. thank you, knuc.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

hm. kind of refreshing, actually! i really needed a good wake up and was all out of pods for my keruig. thank you, knuc.

You're an outrageous human being.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

You're an outrageous human being.

Don't sign my posts haha.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Don't sign my posts haha.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Former Mainer, Floridian Dunk'n'Donuts employee here. Other than snowbirds, most people don't say "regular" even though they teach you what that means, so folks ordering cream and sugar might be just a matter of geography, and people around you likely won't notice the difference. That said, it's hard to know what's inside of the sugar dispensers at a Dunk'n'Donuts if the franchise isn't particularly diligent and the corporate branch isn't particularly ethical or strict so I say take the extra second and ask for the sugar on the side.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I make dunkin donuts coffee from a bag in my freezer.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

I make dunkin donuts coffee from a bag in my freezer.

that's acceptable.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like my coffee like I like my Wii U: black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

• Locked thread