Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
oh boy cant wait to buy this game again oh wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Contest Winner posted:

When you die OP please leave me your copy of Majora's Mask in your will.

Sounds fair. I make this compromise for the Imp Zone.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clc__TJYAug heres the new gyorg fight (great bay temple boss)

for those too lazy to watch:
1. if you hit him a couple of times, either with arrows or various zora attacks he will get stunned and float up next to the platform exposing a big weak point you can smack around
2. after you hit him a couple of times he will destroy the main platform and you have to fight him entirely underwater
3. when this happens, his attack pattern will change completely. he has this suction attack you need to break up with zora boomerangs, he will summon underwater mines and fish minions

it seems pretty cool. certainly way better than "hit him and then pray to god you're not caught in a bullshit hitbox"

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008

I said come in! posted:

I was going to buy this, but for N3DSXL and then my order got canceled. :/ Gonna wait for the Wii U version.

There is not going to be a Wii U version as far as everyone knows since 3U sold really badly on it and Capcom has no reason to try it again, but for some reason it's a super popular assumption.

I will not be getting this Majora's Mask because they ruined Zora swimming and a few other things just feel off about the game. I'm sorry.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Khanstant posted:

oh boy cant wait to buy this game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Crown Face posted:

There is not going to be a Wii U version as far as everyone knows since 3U sold really badly on it and Capcom has no reason to try it again, but for some reason it's a super popular assumption.

I will not be getting this Majora's Mask because they ruined Zora swimming and a few other things just feel off about the game. I'm sorry.

If there's one thing Capcom's known for, it's making smart decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

it seems pretty cool. certainly way better than "hit him and then pray to god you're not caught in a bullshit hitbox"

I call this The Plesioth Problem

• Locked thread