Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

gently caress

Mind-boggling stupidity. You'd think the gub'ment would've closed those loopholes to get that sweet sweet revenue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

never change america :911:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
ummm heh yeah I know this looks bad but... but...

but look there's a black guy over there... ON WELFARE!!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
this was also true about the bank shenanigans and the 2008 financial collapse, the few damages they've had to pay for all their poo poo eventually ended up in the laps of taxpayers and the brokers that they sold the bad mortgages to

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

moose face posted:

But an unregulated market and lax corporate laws will generate economic growth and the effects will trickle down to the lowliest of men

here's a guy who knows his stuff

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Tsinava posted:

I wish someone would write a guide on How To Get Rich Committing White Collar Crimes Without Getting Caught

lol, as if getting caught matters

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Is there an amount of money so large that you wouldn't go to jail even if you were black? :aaaaa:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Let's not be ridiculous now.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

raditts posted:

lol, as if getting caught matters

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Skeleton Ape posted:

Is there an amount of money so large that you wouldn't go to jail even if you were black? :aaaaa:

maybe oprah rich but i honestly think that if oprah did something to gently caress up the respectability sharks that surround every black celeb would pounce

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Absolutely. They're just waiting for her to gently caress up to confirm their worldviews. The trouble is most or many of the notable wealthy minorities have gotten there within their own generation. The Kennedys didn't wear a shield of invincibility (in terms of law, never mind the tragedies) until Joe's children and grand children were of age.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Not a Children posted:

gently caress

Mind-boggling stupidity. You'd think the gub'ment would've closed those loopholes to get that sweet sweet revenue

It's almost like the government works for the interests of big business instead of the people. Madness.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
You work for the person signing your paycheck, so why shouldn't they? :colbert:

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

nutranurse posted:

respectability sharks

What are these? They sound spooky

• Locked thread