Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Wicker Man posted:

Oh yeah, she's one of those people that likes to lists nothing but negatives and be brutally honest about how much they suck to scare people away. She seemed genuinely interested in chatting with me, talking about how chatting with people online is the only interaction she ever gets.

Still, the one person who actually matched AND tried to talk going dark is still kinda :smith: , even though I shouldn't feel that way.

It's the internet people are flaky as gently caress. Get over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

Nice meltdown

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

21? She must moisturize.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
I'm just gonna leave this here.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

More profiles

quote:

My self-summary

Unfortunately, you'll have to message me first.

I know what it's like in a woman's inbox here, and trying to effectively compete for space there either would statistically make me a copy-paste-er, or very desperate, neither of which are all that attractive personality traits to me. I'm still interested in meeting cool quirky people, and also can do maths and know that my effort almost definitely would be better spent elsewhere, so if you like practical cynicism, drop me a word :P Onward to the rest of my profile!

You should message me if

You're suitably weird enough to message a dude first. I don't expect most people to. I try not to discriminate against shy people, but will probably need more than just a "hi" to know you're actually interested in me.

MESSAGING PEOPLE ON A DATING SITE IS UNATTRACTIVE. Now message me please.

and of course he's poly. I don't get why poly people looking for something casual outside their "main" relationship bother making a huge profile about themselves. Does it matter whether or not someone you see strictly for sex has the same taste in animes and post-rock as you do?

courtesy of:

This is probably my favourite profile so far

quote:

My self-summary

My names [name] (obviously). Firstly my ability to take a half decent photo of myself is highly compromised by the fact i have aspergers. Results varying from severe to just plain weird, objectively speaking. Then again i'am inclined to not take anyone's opinion to heart, because why would i, if it A) Has no factual bases B) Has no personal merit to me. So already i imagine i have firmly established myself as an oddball. And, if at this point you are still reading this, i won't bore you with the usual cliched nonsense from here on out. Such as i work hard play hard, have taken numerous trips around the world, likes to snuggle up with a bottle of wine, and watch a DvD. Or how abut that all important university degree that never got me the job i was wanting. No you have entered a realm of an uncompromising individuality. You have entered the domain of an unconventional selective socializer. That by passion is a writer, fighting against the forces of his own dyslexic tendencies. My super powers are as follows: An uncanny knack for brutal honesty, largely unusual witticisms, and chief among them, causing life altering existential crisis's.

What I知 doing with my life

Living it modestly with out pretension

I知 really good at

Annoying people.
Referring to films only your grandparents have probable seen
The dying art of conversation

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Anything from Citizen Kane to Kindergarten Cop
Will read anything apart from Twilight
Manic Street Preachers, The Beatles, not much of an ear for music.

The six things I could never do without

Family
Films
Food
Water
Air
Interwebs!

I spend a lot of time thinking about

The state of modern day western society
What films i'm going to watch next
And sometimes pizza

On a typical Friday night I am

Not drunk

You should message me if

You're insane enough

courtesy of:

quote:

You should message me if

If you want a mature guy that has traveled the world and done many things in his life.

courtesy of:

Is this fake? I want to think it is. But it just seems not quite over-the-top enough to be.

quote:

My self-summary

hikikomori - a person who avoids social contact

Someone once told me: "You need to be able to be happy alone first, and love yourself in order to give your love to someone else and have a successful relationship." During the years i got accommodated to to be alone, and find a way to entertain myself. Others usually seek fellow humans company, I however find it too bothersome, and my somewhat uninteresting and boring life to them will conflict eventually. I could be simply nice to them, by going out to places i have remotely no interest in, and pretend i am having fun. But who will benefit from that? The answer is no one.

Why am I here than? Well i guess there is at least a 2-3 people here sometimes who might give a singe F-- about my existence, and we could exploit possibilities of our common inters.

Wake up -> Coffee -> Go to work -> Coffee -> Eat food -> Continue work -> Coffee -> Go home -> immerse in stuff on internet, steam, crunchy-roll -> Read -> Rinse&Repeat.

input coffee
|--->Sarcasm
|--->Solution (by product)

I知 really good at

People aren't all perfect. They're weak, ugly, and the're try to get others down. Oddly enough, the better you are, the harder is to live.

IRL: Building the ultimate nerdy home with kotatsu, pillows, lightsabers, chibi figures, NAS full of geekness, and Gigabit LAN

Personality: I was trained to be well mannered, ethical, conservative, patient, compassionate, faithful, forgiveful. I just sometimes chose not to. However i still behave towards others, as i would expect it. If I put my feat on the seat, talk when others talk, or speak with full mouth, my aunt used to slap the poo poo out of me. Why this is not still a thing?

I am not practicing any religion seriously, but the closest to me is Laveyan Satanism. No, that's not the goat slaughtering one. LaVeyan Satanism does not involve "devil worship" or worship of any deities. It is an atheistic philosophy that asserts that "each individual is his or her own god [and that] there is no room/need for any other god.

Mostly whatever Anime and Manga or Light Novels. If not watching or readin anything, i play Video Games and listen to Black Metal Folk Metal Metalcore Symphonic Metal Progressive Metal or Liquid Dubstep Melodic Dubstep ChillStep Indie Chiptune Game OST I love Asian foods like Sushi Sukiyaki Ramen.

I could live without everything. I am not that sentimental. There is always a substitute to whatever activity/device. Everything, and everyone is replaceable, and maybe you didn't even need it in the first place. Lots of people need to lose everything once, and learn the value of them, and what really matters.

What if... And this is strictly hypothetical... What if you could reload your save data to change your previous choice, like in a game? Would it change your life? The answer is a resounding no.

On a typical Friday night I am

Going out to conventions, quiet coffee shops, game nights, cooking stuff, movie nights, Exploring Japanese restaurants.

alone...

You should message me if

if you like games, like anime, you're introvert, you're pretty much in a win situation.

If i choose to date someone, I choose to grow together. I don't need one night stands.

I suck at starting conversations.

Also If you don't bother to reply, just say "Eww nope!", i always appreciate the feedback, and we can move along with our lives.

courtesy of:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's funny seeing it from the woman's side because then it makes way more sense why i do so well with matches. it's like being a giant in a land of midgets.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's funny seeing it from the woman's side because then it makes way more sense why i do so well with matches. it's like being a giant in a land of midgets.

What is up fellow 6' + bro :sissies:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I'm a hikikomori - a mentally disturbed shut-in who eschews all outside contact for creating an elaborate paranoid fantasy world inside my bedroom and only leave it for furtive witching-hour trips to my parents' fridge for supplies, bringing shame to them and morbid curiosity from everyone else. I definitely did not hear this term first on a Yume Niki fan forum, or piped through while searching Wikipedia for "Loneliness." Also I love going out to conventions, coffee shops, Japanese restaurants.

EDIT: I thought only 90s teens and Khaos Magick people still called themselves "LaVeyan Satanists" what the gently caress

im cute fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jan 10, 2016

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

She keeping one eye on the prize and one on your swipe

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

insufficient guns posted:

Is this fake? I want to think it is. But it just seems not quite over-the-top enough to be.

Why would it be fake? Police officers can look for love too, you know. I wish Inspector Gadget here luck in his search.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

I got a like from this woman the other day

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

Groovelord Neato posted:

To be fair, I created this account about 7/8 years ago, at which time I answered all the questions. I was a very different person back then, anti-social, anti-sex and an all around miserable git. Since I'm being shown matches based on those answers, I think it's safe to assume I'm seeing a disproportionate amount of weirdos.

What I'm saying is, don't diminish your accomplishments forums poster Groovelord Neato.

some profiles:

quote:

My self-summary

It doesn't really Matter what the profile really says,
cuz you'll judge on my outer shell appearance anyway,
I'm here not looking for a ride,
or girl for just a day
Im looking for my shortie,
a girl who's gonna stay,
She's gotta be intelligent
but cute and sexy to,
Not after lavish spending sprees
and free trips to the zoo,
She's gotta like the simple things
like picnics in the park,
Or since its cold and winter,
watch a movie in the dark,
I'll make an awesome dinner,
And dress your plate up smart,
hit you with my cheesy lines
and giggle when you fart
I'll let you meet my DoZer
He's cute and likes new friends
He'll maybe knock you over
But well bruises always mend
So if you're easy going
send a message for a start
And I can get to know you,
See if we can find a spark.

If you got this far without thinking I'm mad, then you've seen a bit of my creative quirky side.

I like to write little limericks, rhymes, poems and songs,
Chances are if I get to know you I'll write one about you. But nevertheless onto my interests

I like videogames. Love them inFact if you don't chances are we wont get on

I like netflix and quite alot of american tv series including house dexter breaking bad sons of anarchy walking dead.
The list is probably endless

Movies. I'd rather download and.watch them in the comfort of my own home where I'm not told to "shhhhh" every time I make a noise.
I love action adventure and most good movies not into rom coms or girly movies and if you like twilight just move along lol

I Rollerblade.
No not the spandex on the beach keep fit kind. The sliding down handrails jumping stairsets break your neck trying something daft kind.
If you're training to be a nurse you'll get plenty of practice here.

I also indulge in mountain biking and snowblading/snowboarding
Ultimate frisbee

And other physical activities ;)

My job is irrelevant. If you base your interest on that or how much money I make or if I have a car (I don't) then I'm not the type of guy for you.

If you've got this far without thinking I'm strange then why not send me a message.
I might even send one back *shock horror face*

Studying to be a joiner

I知 really good at

You'll find out ;)

Books: LOTR Hobbit any good fantasy
Movies: Saw Iron Man Avengers planet of the apes.(rise and dawn) godzilla transformers incredible hulk
Yadda yadda...
Tv series: breaking bad dexter prison break house MD walking dead

My dog
My phone
My games
My skates
My dinner
My girl (when i find her)

Girls Boobs... girls .bums...: .not gonna lie I love the female human anatony. I like to spend time running my fingers over soft skin.

Games: I love video games. Sonic, mario, donkey Kong, halo gears destiny little big planet god of war batman

Skating: I'm a rollerblader I spend my time thinking about tricks rails and pretty skates to buy and modify

Wood: I am studying to be a joiner. I spend alot of time thinking up projects and sawing cutting screwing and drilling various bits of wood

okay.

courtesy of:

quote:

You should message me if

If you want a guy that wont cheat on you, mess you about or cause any poo poo for you, i will treat you like a princess like how girls should be treated

courtesy of this Nice Guy:

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

To be fair, I created this account about 7/8 years ago, at which time I answered all the questions. I was a very different person back then, anti-social, anti-sex and an all around miserable git. Since I'm being shown matches based on those answers, I think it's safe to assume I'm seeing a disproportionate amount of weirdos.

Just curious, do you have a screencap of your "Personality" tab? Like the one that says, You might be more/less blah blah blah. Just wondering what kind of traits you need to have for Okc to match you up with so many weirdos.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

Nirvikalpa posted:

Just curious, do you have a screencap of your "Personality" tab? Like the one that says, You might be more/less blah blah blah. Just wondering what kind of traits you need to have for Okc to match you up with so many weirdos.

I had a quick look and I can't seem to find my own personality profile. This new site layout is horrendous. If you can tell me how to find it then I'd gladly post it. When I go through quickmatch about 80% of profiles say "I'm a geek" somewhere.

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

massive spider posted:

I got a like from this woman the other day

The flower clearly looks fake, but is that a wig or another graphic superimposed on there? Meth-mouth looks real, though.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

I had a quick look and I can't seem to find my own personality profile. This new site layout is horrendous. If you can tell me how to find it then I'd gladly post it. When I go through quickmatch about 80% of profiles say "I'm a geek" somewhere.

There's a personality tab on your profile.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Where yall want me to put this thread?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The trash.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Turkey Farts posted:

The flower clearly looks fake, but is that a wig or another graphic superimposed on there? Meth-mouth looks real, though.

The hair looks photoshopped in to me, I initially thought it was a dude Photoshopping his face to look like a woman but there's another shot where you can see her body and that looks real? I don't know what the gently caress is going on there really.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

Where yall want me to put this thread?

Up you're rear end you gay IDIOT BITCH

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Shoot I'm sorry starwarsbetamax, this thread's just so dang dark all the time

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

paco650 posted:

Up you're rear end you gay IDIOT BITCH