Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Super Smash Bros RPG

Super Smash Bros Beat-em-up

Super Smash Bros Sandbox game

Super Smash Bros Adventure game

Yes, I know about the history of Wonderful 101 and that weird Captain Rainbow game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There's Nintendoland.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Mr Tastee posted:

Super Smash Bros RPG
i would buy this in a heartbeat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kirby's Air Ride... but Captain Falcon is in it?!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Super Smash Bros. Visual Novel

Kirby-sama~~~~

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm hoping that's where they end up going with Hyrule Warriors, op.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Where the gently caress is Super Smash Kart.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Policenaut posted:

you can buy it now, for nintendo's wii u

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really want smash kart more than anything. not mario kart with other nintendo chars, kart racing with items and stages from all sorts of nintendo series

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
So you want Nintendo All-Stars Racing Transformed?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

They're basically doing this with Mario Kart.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Policenaut posted:

Mario kart 8 + 15 dollars of DLC.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Concordat posted:

So you want Nintendo All-Stars Racing Transformed?

Yes. I want Nintendo to care that much and make an actual Smash Kart and not just throw some Smash dudes into Mario Kart. Also Isabelle, put Isabelle in there because she is my friend.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Policenaut posted:

Yes. I want Nintendo to care that much and make an actual Smash Kart and not just throw some Smash dudes into Mario Kart. Also Isabelle, put Isabelle in there because she is my friend.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

A Super Smash Bros. fighting game perhaps?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Aston posted:

you can buy it now, for nintendo's wii u

What, that unwieldy controller addon? :confused:

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
a game that plays like pockemon but the battles are smashbro like

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

program666 posted:

a game that plays like pockemon but the battles are smashbro like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf4G54xSgno

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
yeah it could be that too but with all the rpg stuff around it

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

they should make it like, you boot up the new nintendo hybrid console and its animal crossing but mario and everyone is there too and you can just embody any one any time to want by zapping them, like the swapper. when you buy a new game it adds a house or shop or forest or train station or rocket ship you can run to, seamlessly booting the game and letting you use whatever avatar you've got on, whether its your animal crossing guy or a mii or whatever, along with all your clothes. they even rom-hack the virtual console poo poo so you can play as link in metroid or whatever. then you earn achievements but they're souvenirs you can decorate your house with, and score gives you bells you can buy other poo poo with, like furniture, town improvements, minigames or if you have enough, even VC games. there's a menu that lets you jump right in as well if you don't want to walk, or switch avatars but you might want to see what wario's up to, maybe invite him to play some zelda four swords with little mac and your online friend who's controlling birdo.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

chaosbreather posted:

they should make it like, you boot up the new nintendo hybrid console and its animal crossing but mario and everyone is there too and you can just embody any one any time to want by zapping them, like the swapper. when you buy a new game it adds a house or shop or forest or train station or rocket ship you can run to, seamlessly booting the game and letting you use whatever avatar you've got on, whether its your animal crossing guy or a mii or whatever, along with all your clothes. they even rom-hack the virtual console poo poo so you can play as link in metroid or whatever. then you earn achievements but they're souvenirs you can decorate your house with, and score gives you bells you can buy other poo poo with, like furniture, town improvements, minigames or if you have enough, even VC games. there's a menu that lets you jump right in as well if you don't want to walk, or switch avatars but you might want to see what wario's up to, maybe invite him to play some zelda four swords with little mac and your online friend who's controlling birdo.

Alright, lock the thread.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

chaosbreather posted:

Someone get this man an account at NoA.

Dec 26, 2012

chaosbreather posted:

word

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Jawtramp posted:

Alright, lock the thread.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

chaosbreather posted:

:vince:

I just became a child again. I want to believe.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I'm ready for the Nintendo Virtual World

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nintendo should take their little baby games for retarded adult peter pan dipshits and shove them right up their own rear end.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nintendo should take their little baby games for retarded adult peter pan dipshits and shove them right up their own rear end.

*Miyamoto lovingly sprinkles fairy dust over his own gaping rear end in a top hat and beginning to float up from the ground by his rear end.* Come get it, boys!

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nintendo makes the games that are actually good..

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i liek the videogames

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
SuperBot Entertainment presents: Nintendo All Stars Battle Royal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

*Miyamoto lovingly sprinkles fairy dust over his own gaping rear end in a top hat and beginning to float up from the ground by his rear end.* Come get it, boys!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

chaosbreather posted:

woah

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i think the satellaview let you run around in a village and visit games

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Super Smash Bros. Pinball Land

http://youtu.be/TEShEpLZTcw?t=33m11s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gosa! gosa! gosa!

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

anyone from nintendo reading the thread: i will give you sole ownership of my idea if you send me a thank you letter and all the games

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

super smash snowboarding

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
My new character in Super Smash MMO is a Giygas Pokemon trainer. I used an Inexplicable Attack (Racial Feat) on some Lv. 3 Goombas and then caught one, g... o... o... d... t... i... m... e... s...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mabels big day posted:

I'm hoping that's where they end up going with Hyrule Warriors, op.

• Locked thread