Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Love flipboard. Flipping through news on my iphone. It's so intuitive! It's like fFlip here to get to the next page. Anything else similar to Flipboard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
grindr check it out

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
sorry op i was joking grindr isnt like flipboard at all and you shouldnt install it and the newreply.php on there is a different guy and not me

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i forgot about flipboard

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

more like crapps if you ask me

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I use pocket

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

awful app

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

newreply.php posted:

grindr check it out

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

idg why people like flipboard so much I just use feedly

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
pulse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

my NDA prevents me from telling you if I am working on an app like flipbook or not but maybe I will post beta keys when that is ready.

• Locked thread