Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtRl6BNuM7M
Hey, this went up a few days ago but there was no thread for it, so I made one. In this podcast they spend some time reminiscing about their first Comic Con, and going to Comic Con when they were kids. Also, Rocco tries to convice Derrick that Boba Fett killed Luke's Aunt and Uncle, while Derrick tries to convince Rocco that Storage Wars is real. That, and so much more! Check it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
Well, what do you think?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Jawtramp posted:

Well, what do you think?

i don't really care, and did not follow the link. the description you wrote, did not compel me to do so.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Darth Vader says 'disintegrations', not 'incinerations'

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
In the after show Rocco destroyed the VHS of Waiting with a hammer.

• Locked thread