Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Octupus is really really good.
And now that you've suggested it I would kill for an octo-sub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Grandma is a liar, she has like 200 rupees hidden in her floorboards.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

So, speaking of Tingle, I found something odd on Nintendo Video's app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veBQDjyY7zA

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
I can't believe Tingle is loving dead.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

If I recall, Gorons have shown up in almost every Zelda game since Ocarina of time. The only game released afterward where they don't show up in is A Link Between Worlds.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Oh, hello lowpoint of the game, how are you doing today?

Episode 15: Statue buddy ... Youtube ... Polsy

Rhumbus
May 11, 2009
They're Darknuts.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
The cable type y'all were wondering about is coax cable, i.e. the stuff that brings cable/satellite into your homes. It does carry a very low voltage current that is enough to tingle, but not cause harm.

For real fun, try brushing up against (or outright grabbing) an exposed 110v household circuit.

Actually, don't do that. Seriously. poo poo hurts.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

AltaBrown posted:

The cable type y'all were wondering about is coax cable, i.e. the stuff that brings cable/satellite into your homes. It does carry a very low voltage current that is enough to tingle, but not cause harm.

It was definitely more than a tingle, but it didn't hurt, luckily. I still enjoy telling people I've gotten electrocuted though.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
Just so everybody is on the same page, I will be that guy that provides proof.

They are Darknuts. (some spoilers of future locations in that link, in case anyone is going in on this blind.)

I agree that the water level puzzles are the worst thing in this game. But if you think about it, if that is the worst, it only gets better, right?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

kalonZombie posted:

It was definitely more than a tingle.

I doubt that :colbert:

Legend of Zel- TINGLE HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU MURDER.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

We finish up the dungeon that starts out as a major pain in the rear end but then turns out pretty okay today! It's all smooth sailing from here (pun totally intended).

Episode 16: Kabelda's Dangerous Hunts ... Cut ... Polsy ... Uncut ... Polsy

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Trial's over, go drown yerself link.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

It's not Wind Waker, but here's their most recent Zelda video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DGCoQwZeEw

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

I said it on Twitter already, but this week's update will be a day or two late. We can't record commentary for the next couple of levels until the day the update would normally go up. Maybe I'll stream or something to make up for it.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates, it's been hard to coordinate this. Plus it's late tonight because Arkham Knight has swallowed me.

Episode 17: #MeIn10Years ... Cut ... Polsy ... Uncut ... Polsy

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Just a heads up, you mixed up the cut and uncut videos on the Youtube playlists.

You also apparently forgot to label the uncut video for the newest Ghostbusters episode as "Uncut" on Youtube.

You're welcome, always happy to help. :)

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 27, 2015

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Chimera-gui posted:

Just a heads up, you mixed up the cut and uncut videos on the Youtube playlists.

You also apparently forgot to label the uncut video for the newest Ghostbusters episode as "Uncut" on Youtube.

Woah thanks. It's all been fixed. Guess Arkham Knight is eating at my brain more than I thought.

Sosogomi
Jun 1, 2011
Murky and Lurky. I see what you did there, even if Jordan and Dex didn't.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

It's time to finally finish off the whole reason we went on this quest in the first place!

Episode 18: Can I juice this? ... Cut ... Polsy ... Uncut ... Polsy

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I think Wind Waker Ganondorf is probably the most competent version of the guy to date, Hyrule Warriors not counting since you control him there, both times Link has faced him, he's had his rear end handed to him and only lived due to Ganon not caring enough to kill him the first time and Tetra/Valoo bailing him out the second encounter.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

Judge Tesla posted:

I think Wind Waker Ganondorf is probably the most competent version of the guy to date, Hyrule Warriors not counting since you control him there, both times Link has faced him, he's had his rear end handed to him and only lived due to Ganon not caring enough to kill him the first time and Tetra/Valoo bailing him out the second encounter.

Well, you know, you get your rear end handed to you enough times, EVENTUALLY you're gonna learn from your mistakes. I would hope anyway.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, Ganondorf for all that he's in a ramshackle pirate fortress is kind of a serious badass so far.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Why didn't the dragon just murder Gannon earlier before Gannon got his magic back?

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I'm pretty positive that you can still get the items from the mysterious shop ship. He goes through the act of "I'm closing up shop in 7 days", but if you go over that limit, he'll decide to have a grand-reopening and the items you haven't bought are still there.

There's been very few times in the Zelda series where items like heart pieces and equipment are permanently missable.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
No, I think that's just how he does, like ever. No matter how many things you buy he always has the grand reopening. The only real difference is that before the grand reopening, when you DO buy something, the slot stays empty; afterwards, he starts selling something more mundane, and once you buy the treasures you missed before the reopening he'll go ahead and replace those too.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Just a heads up: The next update will be delayed until Dex's life gets less chaotic. He's a bit busy at the moment unfortunately.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

This last Sunday, Satoru Iwata sadly passed away due to complications with bile tube cancer. Tonight, at 7 PM eastern, I will be streaming Kirby Super Star in memory of Mr. Iwata.

https://www.hitbox.tv/kalonzombie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

Haha, Dex gets back but then Jordan becomes too busy to do the LP. :shepicide:

I'm going to put this on an extended but not indefinite hiatus for a bit. Gives me a chance to do one of the billion other projects I want to do while I wait for Jordan's schedule to clear up.

• Locked thread