Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

i know how to lucid dream but i never do it because my only ambition is to throw myself off a tall object repeatedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

me: *falls off a skyscraper in a dream and wakes up just before i hit the ground* that was cool. im going to do it again

cuntman.net

i keep a camera above my bed to take a picture of me dreaming of falling off a building, as a souvenir

cuntman.net

i had a dream where i was in the tower of terror at disneyland but there was no elevator and i was falling down the shaft. i had that dream because i needed a change of scenery from the skyscraper

cuntman.net

police negotiator: stop! dont jump!

me: (already falling) lol too late rear end in a top hat. dreams always begin in the middle of something, after it already started

Salmiakki

i have lucid dreams all the time. i can fly and turn invisible, but the best part is being able to know how the propeller guy in titanic felt

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Diqnol

I don't have any dreams, OP, because I am a sociopath and dreams are a way of working emotions out.

treasure bear

i can do it every now and then, it is a very weird experience wandering around your own mind and knowing you're asleep

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

True and Real posted:

I don't have any dreams, OP, because I eat tons of cheese right before going to sleep.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I usually bust out the celebs and go to sexy town.

----------------

Blue's Clues

i just hover really close to the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Sleepy Owl posted:

me: *falls off a skyscraper in a dream and wakes up just before i hit the ground* that was cool. im going to do it again

• Locked thread