Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

I'm freaking out here, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
The 90's is more or less the last time I was happy. Particolored shirts, riding my bicycle around town, Dragonball Z trading cards were currency in my elementary school, I had all my friends see Wild Wild West with me then we went to the put-put golf for my eleventh birthday................ poo poo

Stormyish

I'm faintly remembering shirts that changed color with heat, but I'm figuring it's only a fever dream

playground tough
a lot of people experience this phenomenon. its called 9/11 memoritis

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Do you remember action figures of Batman and stuff where you could pop the head back and swivel it into the torso and another head would swing up in its place, so like you could have Bruce Wayne or Batman? Hell yeah.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"forget you then" - a good Ricki Lake Show 90s guest comeback

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Two words: bite me!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Harime Nui posted:

Two words: bite me!

I got married in 1996

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I got married in 1996

Ah........... the year of Independence Day and Star Trek: First Contact............ that was auspicious

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
When I was 12 I had watched Star Trek First Contact so many times that I could recite almost the entire movie.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
:rip: Hawke

krampster2

I got married in 1996

that's when i was born wow!

dad!??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

krampster2 posted:

that's when i was born wow!

dad!??

hey, pal

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
One of my greatest regrets in life is not seeing Virtuosity

krampster2

you never taught me about how babies are made and now i'm really confused :(

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Transformers: Beast Machines was deeply, deeply underappreciated

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

krampster2 posted:

you never taught me about how babies are made and now i'm really confused :(

I know I haven't been around as much as you would have liked, but That's all going to change. Right after I go get a pack of cigarettes.

Stormyish

I know I haven't been around as much as you would have liked, but That's all going to change. Right after I go get a pack of cigarettes.

you can't smoke in a space station, are you deliberately trying to mess things up?

krampster2

that's what you said when i saw you last :negative:

you suck dad! *slams door, blares rock music*

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
John Glenn isn't that older than me. I saw Fatal Attraction on the TBS Superstation when I was 10!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Do you remember just turning on the TV and there'd be some R-Rated rear end movie on TBS? Hell I saw the Alien movies a shitload of times before I was 10. They knew that was going on too, since they made Aliens action figures. Who's buying that poo poo? Adults? Well yes probably but in the 90's they were circumspect enough to put it in the kids' section next to monopoly.

• Locked thread