Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
please log your video game time in this topic once a week

if you do not do so i will not be happy

today:

im going to play darkest dungeon, battlefield 4, and maybe some dota

then tonight im going to j/o to huniepop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I've played Kirby Triple Deluxe, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Final Fantasy X-2 HD, Metroid Prime Trilogy (currently on Metroid Prime 2: Echoes), Hyrule Warriors, and am currently focusing on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

drat it's hard having so many loving win games to choose from

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Looper posted:

I've played Kirby Triple Deluxe, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Final Fantasy X-2 HD, Metroid Prime Trilogy (currently on Metroid Prime 2: Echoes), Hyrule Warriors, and am currently focusing on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

drat it's hard having so many loving win games to choose from

:eyepop:

those are good games, friend!!!

• Locked thread