Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
It was crazy I harassed an owl living in a convection oven outside my parent's home and before I knew it bam the outlet short circuited and fire was behind it. I spent like 3 hours dreaming about every outlet in my parent's home short circuiting and having to put fires out with like a seltzer bottle.

Eventually we even had the fire department there like starting fires around the house to keep the outlets from going on fire for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Al Borland posted:

It was crazy I harassed an owl living in a convection oven outside my parent's home and before I knew it bam the outlet short circuited and fire was behind it. I spent like 3 hours dreaming about every outlet in my parent's home short circuiting and having to put fires out with like a seltzer bottle.

Eventually we even had the fire department there like starting fires around the house to keep the outlets from going on fire for some reason.

why isn't this in the dream log. i shouldn't have to go hunting into thousands of threads to get updated on your dreams, al.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
there's always a fire sale at the fire outlets, located off turnpike exit 47

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

never use water on an electrical fire, op

the Pixies fukken SUCKED

Figure 2 in a series of 3
im not sure i understand the 'start fires to prevent fires' mechanic here

google THIS

Melchior posted:

im not sure i understand the 'start fires to prevent fires' mechanic here

it works on brushfires, sort of

you start a new fire ahead of a brush fire then walk onto the burnt section and the original fire can't get you

google THIS

I don't think it's recommended for home wiring issues though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Jett posted:

I don't think it's recommended for home wiring issues though

most likely not.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread