Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

just peeled the stickers off of my laptop and feels good like a smoothly shaven face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:firstpost:

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

trap sprung bithc macs dont come with those stickers

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

gently caress u if u don't sample computers like fine wines

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i add MORE stickers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i like to leave it a good couple of years so you get a good tan line

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

trap sprung bithc macs dont come with those stickers

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

trap sprung bithc my custom built bitcoin mining rig/TERA gayming pc dont come with those stickers

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i add the two apple stickers that come with my new apple product to the rotation of stickers i place on the back of my subaru, op

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

haha op if youre a computer expert like me you wouldnt get any stickers, only prebuilt computers come with those. checkmate.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Stereotype posted:

i add MORE stickers

i add the stickers that come with pc components. yeah that's right psu by seasonic. got an asus motherboard too. everone has to know

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

i took the windows 7 sticker and put it on the back of my phone :c00l:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Djeser posted:

i took the windows 7 sticker and put it on the back of my phone :c00l:

wow cool .... not gently caress you

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Djeser posted:

i add the stickers that come with pc components. yeah that's right psu by seasonic. got an asus motherboard too. everone has to know

i used to do this. i also had a college roommate one year who teased me by reading out the names of the new stickers in a monster truck announcer voice

FUUUUULED by SAAAPPHIIIRE!!!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

dick if u stick

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

you can also stick them on your dashboard to make your car feel supercharged. my toyota is powered by nvidia

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i peel them all off my laptop and stick them on to my beige desktop to soup it up

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

i want a case with sick gaming features in IBM Beige

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
just get a case off a real old pc and gently caress it until all your hardcore gaming parts fit in it

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Djeser posted:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Djeser posted:

i have an old xt, might do this to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

im the grubby laptop stickers that are all discolored/peeling from sweat & skin oils that your aunt refuses to remove, even after you point out how gross they are. also she's a nurse, which you point out as well, after which she agrees but still refuses to remove that one in the corner because it's her favorite or something

• Locked thread