Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
Wait, is that me? La Furia Rosa? poo poo, I wish I had captained Drogba!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

plainswalker75 posted:

Wait, is that me? La Furia Rosa? poo poo, I wish I had captained Drogba!

Yeah it's you.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf
Well, runner-up ain't that bad; congrats to Scab Capos FC for winning the league!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Buttzilla Butts and Duty Free FC, whoever you are, you get the Supporter's Shield and Highest Scoring Team trophies respectively. Let me know who you are and your addresses. Y'all getting poo poo too.

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Buttzilla Butts and Duty Free FC, whoever you are, you get the Supporter's Shield and Highest Scoring Team trophies respectively. Let me know who you are and your addresses. Y'all getting poo poo too.

oooh... awesome, all that work paid off :) (Duty Free FC) Even with my most points here, was 723rd overall in the game. I'll PM you my info.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I am the Butts Shield, hoorah!

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Winners! The trophies are being engraved as we speak. They should arrive in my hands next week and in yours the following.

That being said, in order to avoid a $50 shipping fee, I am now in possession of 10(!) Participation Trophies! First 10 jerks who request one, get one.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Winners! The trophies are being engraved as we speak. They should arrive in my hands next week and in yours the following.

That being said, in order to avoid a $50 shipping fee, I am now in possession of 10(!) Participation Trophies! First 10 jerks who request one, get one.

I just missed the play offs, so yes!

WangNV
Mar 22, 2001
I'm so lonely

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Get at me son.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

PM me your address and you got it.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf
Yesssssssss :getin:

I am now the envy of all my coworkers, thanks BB!

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

plainswalker75 posted:

Yesssssssss :getin:

I am now the envy of all my coworkers, thanks BB!

Beautiful! Congratulations!

BB, you got my address, right?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Qu Appelle posted:

Beautiful! Congratulations!

BB, you got my address, right?

I do. Your spoon is sitting next to me right now in its UPS triangle box. Haven't sent it because I am unsure how to engrave it.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
I had today off so I was home to get this:

Thanks, BB! Currently making victory tea to sip from the Steve Sampson Cup.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
Just like The Seattle Sounders FC soccer club, I too have procured a meaningless trophy:

I'd feel bad, but we've got Dick's by the mouthful.

Thanks, B. B.!

e: Holy gently caress, tables.

foobardog fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Nov 12, 2015

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score
I got the Supporters Shield if it was awarded to the team that scored the most points/goals. Thanks BB-Rod for putting this all together!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I got a trophy!

Rusty the Cat likes it:

Rusty the Cat hates it:

Thanks BB. You are a God among SA posters.

• Locked thread