Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garbd
Dec 29, 2008

Any time i see someone use a phone with a different operating system than the phone i use i make a lil' jab at that person's choice in phone. "haha... i bet you wish ur phone was good ahha." that's what I say to people with a phone that is different from the phone i own. I especially like it when other people are around when i make fun of wrong phone users! The room fills with silence and people kinda look to the side... they loving know that i'm right and smart about phones and phone purchases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

u will fit right in

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Garbd posted:

Any time i see someone use a phone with a different operating system than the phone i use i make a lil' jab at that person's choice in phone. "haha... i bet you wish ur phone was good ahha." that's what I say to people with a phone that is different from the phone i own. I especially like it when other people are around when i make fun of wrong phone users! The room fills with silence and people kinda look to the side... they loving know that i'm right and smart about phones and phone purchases

so OP....

what phone do you use :twisted:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
ominous bump

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
palm?!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
anroid. LOL. when i see some pathetic fat little weakling with an anroid i know hes a beta bitch. its like loving x-ray vision: i see that big dumb galaxy come out and BOOM - theres his shriveled little dicklet inside his mothers panties under his ill-fitting khakis. you know what the best part is? not only are they weak, pathetic, and incel - but they're loving poor too. sometimes when there's noone looking I'll casually stroll on over to one of these little queers and slap their oversized turd of a phone onto the pavement. HEY! gently caress YOU rear end in a top hat! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? Rofl. A quick flash of my Richard Mille $68,000 chronograph and distinctive Lambo key shuts them up. Sometimes I'll slip my business card in their shirt pocket - just DARING that poverty stricken oval office to step to a real man. They won't though. I'm an alpha, they're a beta. They can smell my dominance. They can practically feel my fat cock swelling to its frankly ridiculous girth deep down their ugly neckbearded esophagus. Take it deep human being. Anroid lol.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i literally wont reply to green bubbles

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

anroid. LOL. when i see some pathetic fat little weakling with an anroid i know hes a beta bitch. its like loving x-ray vision: i see that big dumb galaxy come out and BOOM - theres his shriveled little dicklet inside his mothers panties under his ill-fitting khakis. you know what the best part is? not only are they weak, pathetic, and incel - but they're loving poor too. sometimes when there's noone looking I'll casually stroll on over to one of these little queers and slap their oversized turd of a phone onto the pavement. HEY! gently caress YOU rear end in a top hat! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? Rofl. A quick flash of my Richard Mille $68,000 chronograph and distinctive Lambo key shuts them up. Sometimes I'll slip my business card in their shirt pocket - just DARING that poverty stricken oval office to step to a real man. They won't though. I'm an alpha, they're a beta. They can smell my dominance. They can practically feel my fat cock swelling to its frankly ridiculous girth deep down their ugly neckbearded esophagus. Take it deep human being. Anroid lol.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i have an iphone 6 plus

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes iPhone people go green bubble temporarily

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

just in case you apple flags didn't know

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
your operating system is different and that's okay

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

same op but unironically

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

SON OF A

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

muthafuckin' :chome:tizen:chome:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

It actually isn't okay.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Citizen Tayne posted:

It actually isn't okay.

oh :smith:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Smythe posted:

Please don't doxx me.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i snicker when I see people usin phones with shattered screens. Lol at being too poor to immediately replace ur broken phone with a brand new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

i snicker when I see people usin phones with shattered screens. Lol at being too poor to immediately replace ur broken phone with a brand new one.

or at least new glass jesus they will sell and install it for like $20 in van nuys, iphone or anrioid

e: or anywhere, ever

• Locked thread