Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
accidental or on purpose, let's hear about those times when you transgressed against the laws of nature themselves, only end up in the 'jay of yr dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm watching Transformers 3 in the theater with my buddies, and we're all riffing like crazy. People around us are cracking up, and you can tell we're the most popular people in the theater. My friend Alex is like, crazy. I mean insane. This guy has got no limits. So he stands up, and I can tell something nuts is going to go down. He raises his hands and the whole theater goes quiet. They can all tell Alex is about to take it to the next level, and nobody even gives a poo poo about the crazy robot fights going on because we're riffing so hard, MST3K-style. Alex starts to say something, but his voice suddenly goes all like... backwards, and we're cracking up, because holy poo poo, he just did a brutal takedown on Michael Bay, only I'm not totally sure what he said. Next thing I know I realize I'm not watching Transformers anymore, but instead it's my father's massive, hairy oval office, opening up on the silver screen. I start to step into it, when suddenly Alex does his best black lady voice and is like "Nuh-uh, don't you go in that big ol' daddy snatch!" and it's like boom, the spell is broken. Everybody stands up and claps, and my father's vagina is just screeching and thrashing around in rage.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i told the kids at the enchantment under the sea dance about the evils of transphobia and woke up balls deep in pa's hairy oval office

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
transphobia is pretty smart as a rule, because dracula is no joke. but that's a whole different thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My dad's vagina kicked my rear end in the Undersea Palace.

• Locked thread