Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

psyman posted:

Jimby listen, there's a spot open for a 4-way face off between posters in Doom 2, in the stickied virtualboycolour challenge thread. This is your chance to prove what a true pro you are live in front of the whole forums!: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703081

lol not interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jimby posted:

Oh i do, i just enjoy being a sarcastic smartass...just like the 80% of people in the SA forums :)

lol ok champ.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jimby posted:

Oh i do, i just enjoy being a sarcastic smartass...just like the 80% of people in the SA forums :)

god dammit we have just been owned & pwned

psyman
Nov 1, 2008

Jimby posted:

lol not interested.

What happened to you jimby

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Jimby is gonna step up, I know it

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

He won't

He ain't poo poo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
your one chance to actually entertain us with your gameplay skills and you loving blew it Jimby. I vouched for you motherfucker

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Its ok guys, he gets it and is just being a sarcastic smartass like 80% of the something awful forums :)

He's a goon now

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
his threads are p indistinguishable from the stuff eonwe and imp zone thinks is hilarious so youre not wrong there really

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Its ok guys, he gets it and is just being a sarcastic smartass like 80% of the something awful forums :)

He's a goon now

Thank you! :)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

gnarlyhotep posted:

Jimby is gonna step up, I know it

haha i don't own the game. but I did upload a new video this past Friday. Go check it out!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

gnarlyhotep posted:

god dammit we have just been owned & pwned

see?! you're getting it now :)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jimby posted:

Thank you! :)

Jk you loving moron lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jimby gently caress you if you don't at least volunteer for the doom II thing even if vcb says no

its your chance to turn your forums rep around

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

jimby gently caress you if you don't at least volunteer for the doom II thing even if vcb says no

its your chance to turn your forums rep around

I don't own a gaming pc :(

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its doom II

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
a 90s game is way too heavyweight for modern pcs

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Jimby posted:

get the gently caress out

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Jimby posted:

if you have a PC that can run a modern browser/OS you can run doom II at like 300fps

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Jk you loving moron lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
look at you Jimby you adorable little poster

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Guys my computer can't run that two-decade-old game, please leave me alone.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
This is a serious issue guys, its about ethics in game journalism moderation.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
yeah I'm willing to run capture equipment to record my dumb cookie cutter garbage gameplay videos but playing Doom II is just asking too much of me guys

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

yeah I'm willing to run capture equipment to record my dumb cookie cutter garbage gameplay videos but playing Doom II is just asking too much of me guys

Could you sound any more butt hurt? I'll play if it means you won't have a chapped rear end anymore.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence
Since there is such a high demand from the people of SA for me to play in this Doom II tournament, i shall volunteer as tribute. Can anyone provide me a link to download the correct version of the game so I may participate? I appreciate the invitation and look forward to hurting some people's feelings.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Jimby posted:

Since there is such a high demand from the people of SA for me to play in this Doom II tournament, i shall volunteer as tribute. Can anyone provide me a link to download the correct version of the game so I may participate? I appreciate the invitation and look forward to hurting some people's feelings.

Ask in the doom challenge thread.

Right now, go.

Golden Goat fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 3, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Jimby if you are serious then please post here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703081

It has all the info you need. Ultimately, VBC runs the show and he will decide if you can do it. If you volunteer and then bitch out though, you'll probably eat a 30 day probation and a ban.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gAt5GYoi5A

jimby have you seen this yet

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Yeah, I saw it a few days ago on Kotaku. Pure luck but great shot. I posted another headshot video in the forums. Go check it out. http://youtu.be/hy-XYwWTKTg

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Wow! Look at that!

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I was actually hoping for a Child's Play clip and was horrifically disappointed.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

Yeah, I saw it a few days ago on Kotaku. Pure luck but great shot. I posted another headshot video in the forums. Go check it out. http://youtu.be/hy-XYwWTKTg

???

i just see a child's play clip

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Hey thread, just wanted to make sure everyone knows that Jimby will soon have the chance to display his mad sick headshot skillz in the Quake Live shitposters challenge. March 22nd, 6 PM Pacific, don't miss it!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705227

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jimby has told me it will be featured on his owninnpwnin channel also

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
It's my go-to spot on the internet for sick headshots and hot gaming action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Adam Bowen posted:

Hey thread, just wanted to make sure everyone knows that Jimby will soon have the chance to display his mad sick headshot skillz in the Quake Live shitposters challenge. March 22nd, 6 PM Pacific, don't miss it!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705227

I welcome it :)

• Locked thread