Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEND SPIKE JONEZ
Dec 31, 2006
spike jonez sent
Computers and the growth of the internet allow us to curate, ever more effectively, the content which we consume. This may widen the chasm between us and our fellow man and to harden our hearts to them. Therefore, it is ever more important to be kind: kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

How do you plan on sharing your kindness with the world today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i plan on sharing kindness by posting in the real kindness thread

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

SEND SPIKE JONEZ posted:

How do you plan on sharing your kindness with the world today?

I will post ITT

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Doc Block posted:

I will post ITT

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
come on people now, smile on your brother. everybody get together try to love one another right now

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i think it is great that we have two kindness threads in the pos when only a short while ago we had none at all

hopefully one or both will blossom into a kindness megathread (related to computers ofc) and we will all benefit

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

incredible

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
hello OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

come on people now, smile on your brother. everybody get together try to love one another right now

nice nirvana quote

I have a kid over today that's not mine. they are playing the game I made on the last two days

it's cool being able to add a feature like jumping and it takes less than 2 minutes todo it. they are laughing a fuckin shitloaf coz they drive the thing off the edge

• Locked thread