Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Bukkake Battleship. Board game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
aside from xcom are there any decent srpgs on steam right now? i've heard blackguards is bad, i've heard banner saga has a lot of problems

there's that one Warhammer game, which i've considered, but haven't heard anything else about it...

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
valkyria chronicles is an SRPG on steam. I liked XCOM a lot more though

Dec 26, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

aside from xcom are there any decent srpgs on steam right now? i've heard blackguards is bad, i've heard banner saga has a lot of problems

there's that one Warhammer game, which i've considered, but haven't heard anything else about it...

blackguards has alright gameplay but the non-gameplay stuff is not so good

banner saga has some interesting things going on but its pretty flawed

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://vndb.org/g621

Most or all of the rape in this game are done in a comical way. Situations leading to them and the events after them are designed in a way that these events do not carry any drama and trauma that an actual rape does.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Most or all of the rape in this game are done in a comical way. Situations leading to them and the events after them are designed in a way that these events do not carry any drama and trauma that an actual rape does.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
Tags > Theme > Sexual Content > Darker Sexual Contents > Sexual Harassment > Rape > Comedy Rape

Dec 26, 2012

Nihnoz posted:

Tags > Theme > Sexual Content > Darker Sexual Contents > Sexual Harassment > Rape > Comedy Rape

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
charlie chaplin's "Rapist" character never caught on as well as the Tramp did

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nihnoz posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

:mrwhite:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nihnoz posted:

but enough about the hierarchy of your bookmarks folder

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

the king's bounty series, friend

Though I heard the new one has issues, the first ones are all really solid

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Axel Serenity posted:

the king's bounty series, friend

Though I heard the new one has issues, the first ones are all really solid

i've played it, unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

aside from xcom are there any decent srpgs on steam right now?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/71120/

• Locked thread