Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruce Boxliker
Mar 24, 2010
when I was 11 I was waiting in line for the GameCube midnight release at a Wal mart. I was 5th in line and the youngest person there (there with my dad). I made friends with the older guys ahead of me in line and at 11:30 the guy who was first in line traded spots with me cause he thought I was cool. So I was one of the first people in my time zone to get a GameCube

Couple years later I was getting involved in this online game swap thing at another forum and I was looking for beyond good and evil. I found a guy who had it and got to negotiating, but he had everything I had already so he decided to just buy me the game. Couple weeks later a new in packaging copy of beyond good and evil for ps2 shows up in my mailbox.

Share your stories of gamers doing you a solid/doing a gamer a solid itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I donate to both Zeldathon events every year, OP.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
when i donated a dollar to mario marathon under the name Mike Hawke

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

donate your games to me. im bonzibuddy64

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I donate to both Zeldathon events every year, OP.

I think my wife participated in that one year. It's in Florida, right?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

I think my wife participated in that one year. It's in Florida, right?

I doubt it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I believe it takes place in Pennsylvania.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I checked, it's in Miami, so yeah, that's the one she did.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How can it be in Miami, there are no Sheetzes in Florida.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bruce Boxliker posted:

when I was 11 I was waiting in line for the GameCube midnight release at a Wal mart. I was 5th in line and the youngest person there (there with my dad). I made friends with the older guys ahead of me in line and at 11:30 the guy who was first in line traded spots with me cause he thought I was cool. So I was one of the first people in my time zone to get a GameCube

thats nice

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I pretend to be black baby goku's friend so the sadbrains does not consume another gamer.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I pretend to be black baby goku's friend so the sadbrains does not consume another gamer.
The Fray - How To Save A Life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

• Locked thread