Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HOT TIP!!!

Everyday powder your anus bunghole entrance with potent powerful chili powder, this way your pulsating butt pucker will slowly get used to the assburns. It's like IMMUNIZING yourself against poison by sticking a snake mouth - teeth and all - onto your half-hard schlonger every morning. LIKEFRESHMINT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

open container posted:

dude, did you see how many times i was quoted? i'm basically a forums superstar now.

im proud but it will go unnoticed because this thread was moved to goons with spoons, as it has to do with "spiciness" which is a food topic

open container
Sep 16, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

im proud but it will go unnoticed because this thread was moved to goons with spoons, as it has to do with "spiciness" which is a food topic

this chain of events will only spread my influence :twisted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

open container posted:

this chain of events will only spread my influence :twisted:

Your influence dies here because I will close your container bitchnut.

SqueePower
May 25, 2006
tube
Soiled Meat

gnarlyhotep posted:

I like spicy but leave my butthole out of it lol

With an ileostomy you can.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resiniferatoxin

if you dont do lines of resiniferatoxin then lol just lol. you piece of poo poo. you filthy loving casual.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SqueePower posted:

With an ileostomy you can.

I resent the idea of putting potato chips into my rectum.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

I resent the idea of putting potato chips into my rectum.

pussy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

some of us have better things to plug

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I am really proud of my pooping.

I poop better than you.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
its not really mature to brag about eating food such that everytime you poop you seriously wonder if today is the day your anus finally prolapses.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

its not really mature to brag about eating food such that everytime you poop you seriously wonder if today is the day your anus finally prolapses.

It's better than wondering the same after each time you let a trucker bareback you for a pack of Marlboro Lights.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Wild T posted:

It's better than wondering the same after each time you let a trucker bareback you for a pack of Marlboro Lights.

please take your owning in silence child

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
hey guys, just a quick update. i got the ghost pepper salsa and its really good, basically everything im looking for in a salsa. not overwhelmingly hot but actually spicy. thanks for all your support.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

logical phalluses posted:

hey guys, just a quick update. i got the ghost pepper salsa and its really good, basically everything im looking for in a salsa. not overwhelmingly hot but actually spicy. thanks for all your support.

Ghost peppers are delicious, there's a place near me that has ghost pepper wings and they take like an hour and three beers to finish a dozen between myself and my father. The whole time we're tearing up and trying not to touch our eyes, but they're just so delicious and sort of chocolaty tasting you just keep going back for more.

My favorite spicy food, though, is a nice lamb vindaloo.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I like sambal ulek because it's nicely spicy, but the heat isn't overwhelming. You can taste the flavour of the chillies as well as the heat. Plus it's a nice thick paste, so you can spoon it onto your food or mix it in more easily than a runny sauce.

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

imagine being competative and acting super big and mature for eating excessive amounts of food additive that was originally used to hide the taste of rotting food.

Before I went vegetarian I used to prefer sambal terasi, which is basically ulek but with extra rotting food put into it (dried rotten shrimps), what now bitch?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:getin: YEAH :getin:

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I'd rather eat the hand sanitizer.

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
Fair warning because it happened to me: DO NOT SPILL THAT BOTTLE ON YOURSELF

it took days for it to stop burning...

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

there's a scoville autist on youtube whom i'm absolutely certain is an actual serial killer and/or sexual predator and he chugs the whole god drat thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMQUcyKwwak&t=165s

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
:stare:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

if you watch more of his videos you get the distinct feeling that that he is literally Dexter irl

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

wheez the roux posted:

there's a scoville autist on youtube whom i'm absolutely certain is an actual serial killer and/or sexual predator and he chugs the whole god drat thing

Does this mean it's not really 9 million scoville, or does this mean that dude is insane?

EDIT: ... I guess the latter goes without saying, but still.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Apr 16, 2015

remote control carnivore
May 7, 2009

wheez the roux posted:

Is that a wedding ring? Did he con someone into marrying him? His spouse is buried in the basement, isn't s/he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Save me jeebus posted:

Is that a wedding ring? Did he con someone into marrying him? His spouse is buried in the basement, isn't s/he?

he's divorced but never stopped wearing the ring apparently and from time to time he posts hyper creepy videos where he makes young girls in bikinis eat super-hot peppers

he also has a kid

• Locked thread