Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
if the pics thread should only have computer-related pictures, it is only just that the catte thread have only computer-related cattes

your move smythe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
You can always start a computers thread in the cats forum, the something awful forums value fairness above all else.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Pity bump

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

there's already a mod feedback thread, post your dumbass forums opinions in there if you dare

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Op is spineless

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Security thread wiener baby crying about his cat images

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

op i was going to post something about requesting you shut up and get out but it's too early for that

:effort:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there shouldnt be a cat thread

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

there shouldnt be a cat thread

how do you guys feel about Domino's Pizza changing their name to, simply, Domino's

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i asked another guy and he wouldn't answer the loving question and i don't know what his deal was

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'm powerless against the cat thread.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

As a Millennial I posted:

how do you guys feel about Domino's Pizza changing their name to, simply, Domino's

Well now you don't know what you're getting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
My cattes ...

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

what youve got there, my friend, is THE UNDERTAKERs urn

http://shop.wwe.com/The-Undertaker-Replica-Urn/03570,default,pd.html

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
They're real urns my friend. Bought fresh from cal pet crematorium

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

As a Millennial I posted:

there's already a mod feedback thread, post your dumbass forums opinions in there if you dare

smythe keeps locking the drat thing

also kill the cat thread

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Lol

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

these cattes.... these cattes are good :twisted:

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
how much ashes is in an urn? i feel like you could consolidate your cats, smythe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idk never opened them

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like the eastern style cremation where your family comes and picks through your ashes with chopsticks to get the bones

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i want to be compressed into a diamond that is used to create the bullet that finally kills my ultimate enemy

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Well I'm going to be buried in my city name sports team casket I bought in 2002. Once Richard ships it anyway

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

i want to be compressed into a diamond that is used to create the bullet that finally kills my ultimate enemy

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

Well I'm going to be buried in my city name sports team casket I bought in 2002. Once Richard ships it anyway

lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

cool crypto cats

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

These urns are white and gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

• Locked thread