Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
hes dead jim

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

NyxBiker

Gushing Granny posted:

He died aged 63!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? That's so young! He didn't deserve it, I hope he'll never be forgotten because he was literally the best actor for me. :rip:

google THIS

NyxBiker posted:

Are you serious? That's so young! He didn't deserve it, I hope he'll never be forgotten because he was literally the best actor for me. :rip:

it's hard to believe that Leonard Nimoy died 20 years ago today on 9/11

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I ehar he hung himself.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

yeah I'm sad about it even though I never spoke to him. he seemed like a good person and i liked the stuff he did

tight shorts

THIS JUST IN:

Leonard Nimoy confirmed to make cameo in new all girl ghostbuster movie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

he deserved it

alnilam

You are, and shall ever be, dead

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Rip bong and post here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
actually he's fine

dans

rip star wars man

ron color
his only good thing is the album

ulvir

dude should've taken heed to his own advice.

Captain No-mates

Spock sounds like a racist thing to me.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dans posted:

rip star wars man

drat

verily carefree

Korean Boomhauer
he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

• Locked thread