Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

here's to another forty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreaseMonkey
Jun 19, 2001
Happy Birthday.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Butt Ghost posted:

I wake up every morning saddened knowing that Gamemaster Anthony will die in my lifetime.

The Game Master Anthony Suicide Pact

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

*raises glass of non-alcoholic beverage*

Happy Birthday GMA

I don't say it enough, but I'm truly privileged to have known and become friends with a person of such an imagination. Sure your imagination leaks out and we either accept, embrace, or become mortified by it, but just sharing those moments is worth it =)
I'd also want to thank you for all those moments when you took to time to read my short stories I send through the PM's on rare occasions. Getting your feedback on them, really kept the spark of writing in me (even if I take long hiatus' from it lol)

So here's to you GMA and your imaginative (and occasionally strange) mindscape =)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

:patriot:

• Locked thread