Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

Costello Jello posted:

I heard the same rumor also about the guy from Tool

There's a picture of some guy sucking his dick in the CD jacket of a Tool album, so confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
[anonymous confession] there was a short window where I could do it as a kid but I didn't cause it wasn't better than jerking off [/anonymous confession]

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Gatekeeper posted:

a manson suck on he own dick??

it's like the "rod stewart sucked so many navy dicks one night that he had to have his stomach pumped to remove all the semen" story that people know is false but just accept as true because gently caress, everyone else has heard it too. even heard a cool variation on it with gwen stefani around the time i first heard the manson rib story

wait gwen stefani could suck her own dick too?!

dang

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I don't think so, no OP. Maybe someone else has some input.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

No but he should have because he's way too fat and old to do it now

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
really? I figured him for a forever twig

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
Marylin manson sucked his penis so much he had to get his stomach pumped

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
What's crazier than the idea of Marilyn Manson sucking his own dick is that the new song he put out for John Wick is actually pretty good.

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

I heard the reason he has mismatched eyes is because he replaced one eye with his testicle? Is this true?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

This rumour was about Prince when I was about 11, then by the time I was 16 it was Marilyn Manson. Some guy I used to work with who was just turning 18 said he'd heard the same rumour about someone else. It's kinda interesting that this myth keeps going from generation to generation!

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
all of marilyn mansons interviews lately have p much just been him sucking his own dick

http://www.avclub.com/article/marilyn-manson-charlie-hebdo-onion-and-his-gold-sw-213924

quote:

Marilyn Manson: I’m going to ask you a question first, because I used to be a journalist.

So, this thing in Paris has affected my record, because I have a song called “Killing Strangers.” I was trying to understand it because my friend Johnny—Depp. We’ll just use his whole name so there’s no mistaking—he also lived sometimes in Paris.

loving lol

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Quote-Unquote posted:

This rumour was about Prince when I was about 11, then by the time I was 16 it was Marilyn Manson. Some guy I used to work with who was just turning 18 said he'd heard the same rumour about someone else. It's kinda interesting that this myth keeps going from generation to generation!

I heard this rumor about Eminem back when he was Public Enemy No.1 so it's not like it's restricted to one guy per generation either. Who's sucking their own dick these days? Bieber? Ariel Pink? Dave Grohl?

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...

Quote-Unquote posted:

May it nestle securely next to Paul Bunyan in the American conscious for eternity

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Most kids I grew up with heard this rumor, too. In Australia.

Red Ryder
Apr 20, 2006

oh dang
it's older than you think. I talked to people who heard this about Marc Bolan

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
I can't suck my own dick, though I haven't tried it that hard

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i don't want my dick even quite near to my own mouth, don't know about you guys

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Theshby posted:

i don't want my dick even quite near to my own mouth, don't know about you guys

Neither do any women I'm told.

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
comprehensive list of musicians that have sucked their own dick
  • leonard cohen
  • trent reznor
  • david bowie
  • devin townsend
  • josh homme
  • mike patton
  • steve albini
  • trent reznor
  • buzz osborne
  • dean ween

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

DGib posted:

man if i could suck my own dick I'd never leave the house

I dont leave the house now but id have a legitimate reason if i could

mechanical animals is his best album, dope hat is the best video

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Got all my ribs and the position required for autofelatio is so uncomfortable it's not worth it.

maybe the whole remove a rib thing has something going for it

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
The real joke about moving this thread to NMD is that nobody posts here.

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot

BigFactory posted:

The real joke about NMD is tha posts here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BigFactory posted:

The real joke about moving this thread to NMD is that nobody posts here.

This thread has stayed on topic of actually being about Manson longer than the real Manson thread did.

• Locked thread